2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If U2 should fail to release a new album and go on tour, there's still good chances Bono will do a solo crooner tour. I'll be all for it :up:

I think so too. He looks great there; I just think that he looks better sans chest waxing. He doesn't need it. One reason I love him is that as you just said, he is such a man.

Maybe it's the lighting or something? I don't see the chest waxing :shrug:

I think so too. He looks great there; I just think that he looks better sans chest waxing. He doesn't need it. One reason I love him is that as you just said, he is such a man.

I don't see any waxing. His chest hair is light grey now and it's getting less with age. You don't see much of it any more.

Bono isn't the waxing type for me, he's very manly.

Btw, his HEAD hair looks nice :wink:

At the Broadway opening of Motown: The Musical in NYC

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-20131.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-20132.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-20133.jpg:original

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-20134.jpg:original

Thanks for the new pictures! Is this the new hairstyle for the upcoming U2 era? I like it. But I liked the wild tower-of-wild-hair he had a week ago in Berlin a lot more :lol:

Now that's a life: Going from Berlin to London to New York to Coachella to Las Vegas to New York within a week. I want to have that energy when I'm his age. I hope he takes care of himself.

I bet he drives the family crazy when he's at home doing nothing. He's probably used to a set number of hours of sleep as well.

I can relate. I am also a hyperactive person and don't sleep much. I'm full of adrenaline most of the time. It helps you overcome sleep deficits and physical pain, but once in a while it gets too much and you have to look after yourself. Bono seems very fit to me, he doesn't look as tired as he used to do when he was under a lot of stress and pressure in recent years. I hope he takes care so he's fit enough for all the busy months coming up when they're finalizing and releasing the album and preparing for the tour.

I would think that flying around in a private jet is not as stressful as flying commercial like the rest of us mortals. At least he can try to sleep soundly on the plane. Knowing him, it's probably the only place he can sleep because he so used to it! :) Who knows... but I think the most stressful part of travel ( I have been fortunate to travel quite a bit all over the world) is doing the commercial thing and having to go through security.. waiting for your flight at the gate... hanging around with the rest of humanity in an uncomfortable waiting area. That is what takes it out of me. Oh and the having to get to the airport, the stress of getting there in time...dragging your bags around and the traffic/parking/drop off check in...that is stressful! IMO.:D He is very fortunate to fly private... and he would be the first to agree.. if anyone needs/deserves it and can afford it ... it's him!

I thought they all flew commercial when not on tour...? Maybe that's changed recently?

Even if he's flying commercial, I'll bet it's a very different, VIP type commercial without a lot of the misery that the rest of us go through! He couldn't go through the same gates as the rest of us or he'd be constantly mobbed! I think they have a secret second track for very high profile travelers.

^ Yeah, I think so too and I understand it considering his position.

I don't mind flying at all, I usually have very early flights and I'm often too excited to sleep much the night before. The jet lag is another thing. I don't know if you can ever get used to that. I think the body does react to this kind of stress in some way or the other and the older you get, the more you start to feel it.

I guess Bono has his strategies to handle the stress. I've heard he's a really good power napper and can make perfect use of even very short periods of free time by just falling asleep no matter where he is. You can train this, it can be really helpful for regeneration.

Even if he's flying commercial, I'll bet it's a very different, VIP type commercial without a lot of the misery that the rest of us go through! He couldn't go through the same gates as the rest of us or he'd be constantly mobbed! I think they have a secret second track for very high profile travelers.

Yes, I think you're right about that- special VIP lounges, security, etc.

I guess Bono has his strategies to handle the stress. I've heard he's a really good power napper and can make perfect use of even very short periods of free time by just falling asleep no matter where he is. You can train this, it can be really helpful for regeneration.

That reminds me of that article about Bono from Time magazine where he disappeared at dinner and they found him taking a nap in the bathroom. Someone with him said that he is good at taking naps or something like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom