2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She might have created a new account with a nickname that her friends would know. My cousin who is a teacher did that so her clients/students couldn't find her.

Kind of a weird caption on these:

EXCLUSIVE U2 frontman Bono takes part in a photoshoot in the South of France to wish all of his fans a Happy New Year Featuring: Bono Where: Saint Paul de Vence, France When: 06 Jan 2013 Credit: WENN.com

Bono1-6-20131SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20132SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20133SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20134SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20135SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20136SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20137SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20138SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-20139SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Bono1-6-201310SaintPauldeVenceFrancephotoshoottowishallofhisfansaHappyNewYear.jpg

Kind of a weird caption on these:

EXCLUSIVE U2 frontman Bono takes part in a photoshoot in the South of France to wish all of his fans a Happy New Year Featuring: Bono Where: Saint Paul de Vence, France When: 06 Jan 2013 Credit: WENN.com

Great photos, Bonocomet! Thanks for posting!

Adorable!

I'm assuming that "takes part in a photoshoot" actually means "humors the paparazzi who were lurking around his gates."

:love: He looks fantastic...

:shifty:

... but c'mon B, stay away from the razor - I miss the scruff! :sexywink:

Ya know, I was thinking he does look fantastic. So well rested, refreshed, even shaved~ almost like the vacation has done him very well...but, um...isn't it time to get back to work?

I miss the scruff badly :scream:

I like the more masculine look, but I appreciate that he looks younger without it and I also think he looks very well rested, that's good :yes:

Since he's going for the clean shaven look, maybe that's the new look for the upcoming album / era?!

I guess it's better than guyliner anyway :lol:

So he just came from cold and snowy Switzerland directly to the South of France where it looks warm (at least according to his outfit) .... maybe they are recording there :hmm:

Hope springs eternal ...

I like the clean shaven Bono. I don't care what anyone says.

:tsk: We can't be friends anymore.

Anyway, he's looking good. Well rested. Wouldn't mind scruff and earrings to return though.

It is indeed a weird caption, I doubt he went through this 'photoshoot' to wish his fans a happy new year's, it's more likely he got ambushed and humoured himself by posing.

Yes! Real men wear scruff. :grumpy:

Look, I'm at an age right now where I don't need my men to look like they're 20 years younger.

Seriously, he looks good either way, but the clean shaven look is something I'd certainly have to get used to. It looks a little too "clean" for me, I like it a bit more messy :lol:

should have been captioned : Bono , telling fans that one does not simply enter the gates of his property..., erh Mordor

Yes! Real men wear scruff. :grumpy:

Look, I'm at an age right now where I don't need my men to look like they're 20 years younger.

Seriously, he looks good either way, but the clean shaven look is something I'd certainly have to get used to. It looks a little too "clean" for me, I like it a bit more messy :lol:

Wow, I bet Larry would have some definite thoughts about that statement. Sorry Lar, you shave clean....you pansy.

He looks great! But he's been not shaving for so long that it's kind of a shock, like something's missing!

Here's an optimistic thought: Maybe he's trying to look well-groomed for some promotional photos for the new album. :hmm: :hyper:

Today I think and more from twitter:

Yvonne Judge ‏@yvonnejudge

This Saturday on @DaveFanningShow on 2fm, Larry Mullen Jnr tells Dave U2 aiming to have new album released by September. #2fm #U2

posted it to news thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom