2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gav9qra.png

ir0CvIw.png

Interview: Wir können wunderbar nerven | Magazin�- Berliner Zeitung

Btw, that's a really interesting and funny interview. Both of them are really making fun of each other and also talk about their different approaches when it comes to their political work, but also about the things they have in common. There's a funny part where Bono says that when he and Groenemeyer go to a pub together they don't talk about politics but about the physical and emotional impact of their jobs. He says if you see them sitting their at the table holding onto their whiskey glasses it only looks as if they talk about the big big things when, in truth, they tell each other about their physical pain. Bono also says he wants to be Scotty from Star Trek :lol:

Just came across this pic of Facebook. The poster claimed it's from an architectural event in NYC but judging by what Bono's wearing, looks more like an afterparty of the Drawing Center gala! :hmm:

I just came home from a workshop and found out about all these new pictures. Thank you so much for posting! So lovely, especially the ones with B and Ali, gorgeous! :up:

Yes! I also posted a short video of the performance in the You Tube thread. He was singing Sinatra, but I wasn't able to find a video of the whole performance. Since it was obviously broadcast on TV, I guess there will be a good video of it sooner or later.

Here's more pictures:

Bono Photos - Zimbio

A lot of pictures and links were tweeted by Quincy Jones and other people attending the gala last night.

Yes! I also posted a short video of the performance in the You Tube thread. He was singing Sinatra, but I wasn't able to find a video of the whole performance. Since it was obviously broadcast on TV, I guess there will be a good video of it sooner or later.

Here's more pictures:

Bono Photos - Zimbio

A lot of pictures and links were tweeted by Quincy Jones and other people attending the gala last night.

Yes I found these Zimbio pics too! And have you noticed that if you click on the spy glass icon on the photo, it zooms in to double the size? Like so.....

Noticed that yesterday with the pics of Bono and Ali etc. at the Rolling Stone/Coachella event! :wink:

Here's more pictures:

Bono Photos - Zimbio

:love::reject:
Miel comme Belleview
Miel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme BelleviewMiel comme Bell

Back
Top Bottom