2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw on Facebook, but I don't know where this was taken

484311_488081411251066_1659350527_n.jpg

Well judging by Bono's outfit, and mainly his red scarf, I reckon it might be from one of the Oscar parties he went to last month! Thanks for finding and sharing!!

Or LU might be correct!?

Well judging by Bono's outfit, and mainly his red scarf, I reckon it might be from one of the Oscar parties he went to last month! Thanks for finding and sharing!!

Or LU might be correct!?

Actually, he's wearing this same thing in a set of pics that Getty says are from 3-18-2013. I'll post them. Also if you look closely he's wearing different earrings and more beard than he had in the Oscar pics. :wink:

He's going to Downing Street with his shirt unbottoned like that? :ohmy: Must be his secret weapon when it comes to convincing politicians.

Actually, he's wearing this same thing in a set of pics that Getty says are from 3-18-2013. I'll post them. Also if you look closely he's wearing different earrings and more beard than he had in the Oscar pics. :wink:

Oh yes, I can see that now! I just took a quick look this morning on my Nokia Lumia phone during a break at work, so I didn't see any of the other details you mention!! :wink:

Thanks for finding and sharing the new pics! :wave:

Some pics of Bono and Ali at the Edun launch party in Paris yesterday....

ali-hewson-bono-diesel-eduns-launch-party_3537687_zps3b9e9f31.jpg

Is Bono wearing his wedding ring in this pic? If so, wow! When was the last time he did?

ETA - sorry, it isn't a wedding ring. I saw the other pics, so it isn't that. Nevermind!

Is Bono wearing his wedding ring in this pic? If so, wow! When was the last time he did?

ETA - sorry, it isn't a wedding ring. I saw the other pics, so it isn't that. Nevermind!

Yeah I was going to say it might be the Claddagh which he's been wearing on that finger for a couple years now. But it's kind of hard to see in that pic for sure. Here's the Claddagh (in 2011) anyway!

bonoteleglastocladdagh.jpg

From the kids' Facebook pages and Instagrams... Damn.. Brazil U2 Facebook is right on top of that!

:hmm:

seriously? if so, that is pretty dodgy...

Yeah agreed. A (probably) private photo of the band's kids really doesn't belong here, for the sake of a tiny blurry glimpse of a band member in the background. I guess it isn't against any formal rules, but it's always sort of been respected here. :shrug:

Why do you think she can't tell you where she got it from? I have seen many many pictures that made me question where they get their photos, especially private ones like these that are family moments that should be kept private. I mean, I have seen Sian and Levi's pages on Facebook and I am sure others have too, please dont be taking pictures and posting them on public pages.

As for that last one with Sian, that is a private photo that has been stolen from Levi's page.

I do wonder about the privacy settings on the girls' pages though. I mean, sure it's not nice that these people are taking the pics from them to put them public on U2 sites... but why can they see the photos in the first place? Shouldn't they be more careful with their privacy?

Back
Top Bottom