2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2ordinarylovepressNYC12-7-20137.jpg~original

Beautiful pictures, thank you :)

I'm having a totally stressful day and cannot look at everything from the Mandela memorial, but it's still great to see at least Bono and Ali there.

Well, I just can't stop myself!! How can you not hate this ?

George... stop hanging around with that stupid Bono dude!:gah::waiting::yell: I Hate him

If Obama can shake Raoul Castro's hand, I'm pretty sure Bono can talk to Bush as well. It's all good, it's Mandela's memorial service. We all know why Bono and Bush worked together.

I'm sorry but I just consider it poor taste. I don't want to start a discussion, maybe it's just me, but all of them look clearly disturbed (which is understandable). Taking pictures at the public memorial service is fine, but these photos are just rubbing me the wrong way. I surely don't want to be photographed after looking into someone's open coffin. I know the pictures are everywhere on the internet, but people can go and take a look if they want to. I don't think they should be posted here.

:up: it's very invasive and voyeuristic i think - i for one would rather not see the photos in here, personally

Back
Top Bottom