2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://twitter.com/Michaeldorf/status/407330188184539137
Bacgpd1IUAEm-L4.jpg:large

It's from earlier this year, but I can't remember when. He did the interview for Focus on the Family. There were some threads about it or discussing it, because it was a bit controversial for him to appear on the show.

They all look really great! Especially Bono, since he doesn't have that puffy and exhausted look that he had a while back. He seems to be feeling like his perky self again. :up: And I love the way Edge's eyes crinkle up when he smiles. :cute:

U2 Calendar 2014

I finally bought a (unofficial) U2 calendar for 2014. Here are the pictures. Sorry for the crappy photo quality:

Cover

U2-Kalender-2014_00_zpscbe41915.jpg

Jan

U2-Kalender-2014_01_zps95d71220.jpg

Feb

U2-Kalender-2014_02_zpsbb7e186f.jpg

:lol: (Adam's recent hairstyle)

Mar

U2-Kalender-2014_03_zps339cadcb.jpg

:love:

April

U2-Kalender-2014_04_zps97d4ff80.jpg

May

U2-Kalender-2014_05_zps3fd028fe.jpg

June

U2-Kalender-2014_06_zps495332e1.jpg

They should have kept it 360 yes. But yeah... Better than nothing if you want a calendar.

Unofficial calendars are so weird. Almost all 360 pics with random JT and Boy pics thrown in? :huh:

:lol: Yeah that is strange.

:shifty: And I have an irk with U2 calendars, that their birthday months have to have the appropriate band members on it. And did Larry suddenly disappear from the band? :lol:

^ Yeah, Larry missing is indeed weird :lol:

The last calendar I had had the members' birthdays marked, which was quite nice.

I actually quite like the current one, even though I don't get why they are throwing in random old pictures. The 360 ones are quite cool, though.

Can somebody design a PLEBA/BEGALs calendar? I'd totally buy one. And hang it above my bed. :reject:

Well I did do a Bono one last year that a few people here have. :shifty: It was Bono centric though. But I did put each guy on their birthday month.

I've been thinking about making a new one for 2014. If I do I would again not charge anything more for them, only the actual price to make and ship. I will post here if I decide to do it. At this point they might be a bit late for Jan. 1 though.

Is it possible for someone to upload the Instagram photo? I'm not able to open the link.:reject:

Back
Top Bottom