2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These pics are great! This one needs a caption, though... :hmm:

I'll give it a go.....

:edge: (thinking) Oh dear, Bono's been bitting his nails again.....would ya look at the state of them......

:bono: Yes, we've been having a few late nights in the recording studio here in New York and Dublin and hope to have the next album ready by.....

:larry: (thinking) A few late nights alright! Bono's voice is making me so sleepyyyy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

:adam: (thinking) I wonder if I should grow my hair longer on top like Bono's, it looks so stylish......

:bono: Well, I think that's enough questions for now, we should take this to the pub next door for a drink.

:edge: hmmmm, so warm and cozy in here, I think I'm falling asleep

:adam: I'm hungry, if this isn't over within the next five minutes, my stomach will start making embarrassing noises (sucks tummy in)

:larry: Boring. Let's see if someone has texted me. (looks at his phone underneath the table). Nothing :sigh: Ok, then I'll take a secret picture of Bono's fat ass.

u2ordinarylovepressNYC12-7-20134.jpg~original

:bono: "As best man, I'd like to make a toast to the bride and groom..."

:edge: "Uh-oh, he thinks this is another Adam wedding..."

:larry: "If I have to sit through one more Adam wedding... I'm going to hit something."

:adam: "Wait, was I getting married again today?"

u2ordinarylovepressNYC12-7-20135.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]

:adam:...did I leave the gas on...?

:larry:...shit...two different socks...

:bono: dreamitallupagainedgeisonfirewaitingforgodtowalkintheroomfucktherevolutionamibuggingyou?

:edge: he's so fine, doo lang doo lang doo lang...

Obviously, Bono has been in hiding since the Mandela memorial. I don't know if he was at the funeral, but he surely wasn't at the Lou Reed tribute in NY as had been speculated.

Was just trolling the web for this year's busking pics and haven't seen anything yet. Hoping 2013 will bring another helping of that delightful B + Glen Hansard hottie casserole. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom