2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just came across this on twitter:
6767611895_5c9b1785b1_o.jpg

Waterford Vineyard | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Aw, he still has Edges old straw cowboy hat, how nice, I thought he'd got rid! :cute: But the high collar of his shirt making him look like he got no neck!?! :giggle: Thanks for sharing! :up:

Babydoll said:
I know, a lotta people seem to think he looks like someone - none of which I see! Eg: Robin Williams and now Ghaddafi?? Who next?

:hyper:

Every time I see or hear someone saying he looks like Robin Williams, I get so confused. About how someone's eyes could be so broken. :lol:

Without the hat, it'd be a good picture. And would someone please tell the man that tan on tan is not a good look ever? They aren't Garanimals. He looks like Dr. Moreau or the Great White Hunter. I prefer the denim on denim look - also a fashion no no.

Is it really necessary to over-analyse a simple little picture so much? :huh:

I mean the man was in what looks a private conversation when someone took a paparrazi style picture out of a bush and posted it on the internet and everyone here is talking about it as if the picture was something totally shocking or revealing. Seriously, I feel bad even looking at some of the comments because I'm sure Bono didn't think about looking particularly flattering in this shot, he was clearly not aware of being photographed, it's just a spontaneous moment and he's fine, hat and outfit and all.

I would be really irritated if someone took a picture of me in a private situation and put it on the net for people to over-analyse my body language or the outfit I'm wearing. I know I'm not famous, but even if you're as famous as Bono there must be some privacy left. The Gaddafi comment was nasty enough.

That must be the U2 dry spell :sigh:

It's not necessary....but after 3 days in bed with a stomach flu...my brain is mush and this is lighthearted fun. It's not wrong to poke fun at your heroes (who gladly poke fun at themselves - except for Larry).

I wonder if the person meant Castro instead of Ghaddafi....as far as I know, I've never seen Ghaddafi in straw cowboy hat. Not that I've seen Castro in one....but setting says Havana.

And with that, I'm done.

Next picture please.....

On the twitter paps photo, i can see 3 or 4 different bottle of wine! Jeezz

What's your problem? They obviously were at a vinary, so it's just normal to drink wine. Bono loves wine and knows a lot about it. He can drink whatever he wishes to. Plus I don't think he drank all of that wine alone since he was with other people. Man I hate it that some people over-analyze everything about a simple picture! What's next? We haven't had complaints about his weight or or his hair or his glasses so far.

They are four people at the table and there are 4 bottles... Maybe they're eating liquid! That's not impossible. You are so agressive, calm down...

Wow, Last Unicorn you get easily upset, we don't mean any harm with these comments. :huh:
The tropical ocean colour on his Armani shades looks so much better on him than the red ones. I hope to see more of those.:love:

They are four people at the table and there are 4 bottles... Maybe they're eating liquid! That's not impossible. You are so agressive, calm down...

I'm not aggressive, I'm very calm, I just don't understand what's wrong with 4 bottles of wine on a table with several people. You make it sound as if Bono was an alcoholic who drinks four bottles of wine alone. If you sit together with people in a comfortable environment, you can drink a bottle of wine over several hours, it's not uncommon. But maybe they were just tasting it, since it is a vinary and they may have ordered several bottles to taste different wines? Who knows.

Sorry, I'm not upset, it's just that I don't like the innuendo that some comments are implying. Sometimes it seems to me that people are desparately searching for some detail in a picture to make B look bad. Personally I think he looks quite relaxed. It would never occur to me to complain about the shirt he's wearing or the amount of wine he's drinking. We don't know how much he's really drinking, it could very well be that he's only drinking a little bit and the others drink most of it.

Sorry for sounding aggressive, I just didn't like what you were implying with your comments. I just think you like to stir up stuff here in the forum.

Actually there are 5 people at the table. Unless Bono has taken to wearing women's sandals. :wink:

(and possibly a 6th we can't see on the right.)

I'm not aggressive, I'm very calm, I just don't understand what's wrong with 4 bottles of wine on a table with several people. You make it sound as if Bono was an alcoholic who drinks four bottles of wine alone. If you sit together with people in a comfortable environment, you can drink a bottle of wine over several hours, it's not uncommon. But maybe they were just tasting it, since it is a vinary and they may have ordered several bottles to taste different wines? Who knows.

Sorry, I'm not upset, it's just that I don't like the innuendo that some comments are implying. Sometimes it seems to me that people are desparately searching for some detail in a picture to make B look bad. Personally I think he looks quite relaxed. It would never occur to me to complain about the shirt he's wearing or the amount of wine he's drinking. We don't know how much he's really drinking, it could very well be that he's only drinking a little bit and the others drink most of it.

Sorry for sounding aggressive, I just didn't like what you were implying with your comments. I just think you like to stir up stuff here in the forum.

Well, i think you're totally hyterical and pathetic... as many fanATICS in general. Nobody can't say anything about THEIR GOD! You see evil everywhere, that's sad... I love Bono very much, like you, and i don't see the point saying there's a lot of bottles on his table, jeezz
Leave me alone, i'm saying what i want to whenever i want to...

Is it Terminator's son behind them? between Bono and friend. He's scary!
There's no plate on the table so i think it's a wine degustation.

Leave me alone, i'm saying what i want to whenever i want to...

You're under a false assumption if you believe you can come here I say whatever pops into your head, coz you can't! Interference isn't a free for all forum, there are rules what you can and cannot say here and I think you've already broken a few of those rules, like for instance certain nasty comments you made about Bono's family member. So I'd watch my step if were you.....

You're under a false assumption if you believe you can come here I say whatever pops into your head, coz you can't! Interference isn't a free for all forum, there are rules what you can and cannot say here and I think you've already broken a few of those rules, like for instance certain nasty comments you made about Bono's family member. So I'd watch my step if were you.....

huh yeah? (I'm dreaming or what...)
What nasty comment?? Please, tell me.
What rules have i broken? Are you insinuating moderators here are not doing their jobs?
Come on! Tell me, i'm waiting.

huh yeah? (I'm dreaming or what...)
What nasty comment?? Please, tell me.
What rules have i broken? Are you insinuating moderators here are not doing their jobs?
Come on! Tell me, i'm waiting.

No I'm not insinuating that the moderators aren't doing there jobs, far from it. I'm sure they will do their "job" if you carry on as are and don't learn some manners soon! And if you want to know what rules you've broken I suggest you go take a read. And you honestly don't remember the nasty comment you made about Bono's daughter Eve?! :huh: But whatever, I have no wish to engage with you anymore or put up with reading anymore of your nasty insulting comments, so I'm going to add you to my ignore list! :angry:

No I'm not insinuating that the moderators aren't doing there jobs, far from it. I'm sure they will do their "job" if you carry on as are and don't learn some manners soon! And if you want to know what rules you've broken I suggest you go take a read. And you honestly don't remember the nasty comment you made about Bono's daughter Eve?! :huh: But whatever, I have no wish to engage with you anymore or put up with reading anymore of your nasty insulting comments, so I'm going to add you to my ignore list! :angry:

:applaud:That's what i call a argument! When u attacking someone, like you did, you better have some!
So ok, bye bye, and thanks for your investment!

Back
Top Bottom