2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's your problem? They obviously were at a vinary, so it's just normal to drink wine. Bono loves wine and knows a lot about it. He can drink whatever he wishes to. Plus I don't think he drank all of that wine alone since he was with other people. Man I hate it that some people over-analyze everything about a simple picture! What's next? We haven't had complaints about his weight or or his hair or his glasses so far.

Overreacting, as usual.

What's with his left hand in the first photo? Is it a glove or inner lining of the jacket?

It's just his sleeve. If you watched the videos he keeps pulling the sleeve over his fingers. Maybe they were cold. :shrug:

It's a satanic symbol. To cover one of your eyes or a hand with black are some of many satanic sign. Lady Gaga does it too, especially cover up an eye... Go on google to see...

images

images

Lady-Gaga.jpg

Lady_Gaga_One_Eye_Lightening_Bolt_369x297.jpg

images

It's a satanic symbol. To cover one of your eyes or a hand with black are some of many satanic sign. Lady Gaga does it too, especially cover up an eye... Go on google to see...

Yeah,yeah,and he's an illuminati and a satanic and god knows what else. PLEASE DON'T START THIS HERE!!!:doh::banghead:

loner said:
Yeah,yeah,and he's an illuminati and a satanic and god knows what else. PLEASE DON'T START THIS HERE!!!:doh::banghead:

I wish I were on my computer. I'd break out the Prince WTF gif

Thanks for the new pictures!

Oh and by the way, did you know that every time Bono makes a peace sign he is ACTUALLY telling everyone behind him to FOAD!??! True story.

WTH is the man doing in Panama? And why don't people know how to take sharp pictures?

Looks like it's warm there, good for B. Europe is one big freezer right now.

OMG you guys...I love the commentary here as much as I love seeing new pictures. Somebody needs to write a How Obsessed with U2 Are You test based on what you notice about pictures.

And I was just thinking, I've never seen a man get busted on for weight issues like I see with Bono. You'd think he was the allegedly fat Jennifer Love Hewitt.

OMG you guys...I love the commentary here as much as I love seeing new pictures. Somebody needs to write a How Obsessed with U2 Are You test based on what you notice about pictures.

And I was just thinking, I've never seen a man get busted on for weight issues like I see with Bono. You'd think he was the allegedly fat Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Oh have to agree with you on both points, some of the comments here can be very entertaining! But I wonder why too, if Bono dares to put on a few pounds, or even if it looks as though he might have a bit a tummy, in a pic taken at a certain angle, some people find it necessary to exclaim "oh Bono's put on weight, he must be pregnant etc.! :huh: I find these types of comments ridiculous, offensive and totally unnecessary!! :tsk:

i always knew he was a cheeky little devil!! :D :wink:

(i seriously hope nesquick just has a really really obscure sense of humour LOL)

Back
Top Bottom