2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
549436_309668905776022_168505536559027_714826_1861183950_n.jpg

---> Once the Musical: Thanks to Broadway.com and Bruce Glikas for this great picture of Bono backstage with Steve Kazee and Cristin Milioti! Wall Photos | Facebook

thanks for providing great, new contributions pluspol! what is Bono doing, scoping out the broadway competition? (cool your titties, jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkkjjkjkjk)

hand0lotion said:
thanks for providing great, new contributions pluspol! what is Bono doing, scoping out the broadway competition? (cool your titties, jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkkjjkjkjk)

According to the Tonys, there was no competition.

BAZINGA!

According to the Tonys, there was no competition.

BAZINGA!

teehee, ok sheldon. One of the facebook commenters said that broadway pic was raken Tuesday night, so I really wonder where he is today, on his b-day. Could easily be back in Dublin, but we know he loves NY too :hmm:

I saw Spiderman in NYC last night, and I can tell you where Bono was NOT, at least. So sadly, I do not have a picture of Bono with me freaking out for you. The show was amazing though.

Galeongirl said:
Yeah I think they're from when U2 was in Berlin, recording in Hansa studios for FTSD. Or at least from around that time.

Someone said they were in a newspaper yesterday. ?? I didn't find anything in a quick search.

Yes they're old pics I have a couple that were posted on the U2gigs fan site in May of last year....

Bono_2011-05-03_Berlin.jpg

Bono2011-05-03_Berlin.jpg

Okay, I know when I saw them they looked familiar. But I know he wears the same clothing all the time....so thought they might be new. I knew this was the place to ask for certain. :up:

The glasses should have been a dead give-away. Duh.

another weird thing is: When did these people meet Bono? We know he was in NYC during the last days... :hmm:

It looks like he might still be in NYC if they were taken today. I say that because it poured in Northeast today and American flag. Maybe a graduation? There, those are all my Nancy Drew skillz.

i might be wrong but i think one of his daughters goes to columbia; and there have been graduation ceremonies going on the last few days soo..

That is most certainly an iPad

Yeah, I think it's a red cover/case, one of the kinds that have a thin side that folds so it also works as a little stand, so you can prop it up on a table top to type.

I spent 3 hours today across from my boss, who has one, and when I looked at his iPad case I thought "Hey, that's what's on Bono's iPad!" :lol:

:reject:

It looks like he might still be in NYC if they were taken today. I say that because it poured in Northeast today and American flag. Maybe a graduation? There, those are all my Nancy Drew skillz.

Hmm... :hmm: isn't that guy in the second pic holding a big umbrella? :hmm:

Yes, and you can see the rain in the close-up photo, or it looks like rain. And people are wearing rain jackets. Except Bono because the rain wouldn't dare touch him. It just knows better.

Back
Top Bottom