2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7166062400_11050904bf_b.jpg

---> All sizes | Glen Hansard & Bono | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Bono is so chill singin' with that drink!

Also, what were the catering people thinking by laying out bananas for the Bono-Gates photo-op?:| People would be all over the either of them if they ate it and the camera caught it. Luckily, they both have enough experience with the media:wink:

Bono is so chill singin' with that drink!

Also, what were the catering people thinking by laying out bananas for the Bono-Gates photo-op?:| People would be all over the either of them if they ate it and the camera caught it. Luckily, they both have enough experience with the media:wink:

What on earth are you talking about?! Or are you just kidding!?! Why would it have been so terrible if either Bono or Bill had eaten a banana and it had been caught on camera?! :huh:

I can just image the headline; "Bono seen eating a Banana! Shock horror, whatever will he do next!?!" :lol:

What on earth are you talking about?! Or are you just kidding!?! Why would it have been so terrible if either Bono or Bill had eaten a banana and it had been caught on camera?! :huh:

I can just image the headline; "Bono seen eating a Banana! Shock horror, whatever will he do next!?!" :lol:

I know what she's talking about, and yes, they probably know better. :lol:

(because the internet, is a big perv.) :wink:

I was just thinking that banana's must the most powerful fruit in the world if they are represented at a meeting with Bill Gates and Bono.

"Step aside apple and grapes. I'm BANANA!"

Hmm ... there's nothing sexy about speed-eating contests, so I hesitate to say the latter. But one for an hour seems ridiculous.

So let's say as many as he would comfortably care to eat within an hour.

omg lulz. overreactionary cesspool. i'm just saying that a somewhat messy fruit like a banana is not suitable for anyone at a photo-op. the nut-mix are much 'safer' to be photographed with, imho.

completely off-topic: didn't the internet jump all over michelle bachmann for being photoged eating a corn-dog (wow, hand0lotion, now by mentioning this, you've started another over-recation fire :crack:)

and i thought i side-stepped the flames by not saying anything about the ongoing Ali clothes in this thread. this place never dissapoints:wave:

Back
Top Bottom