2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who the actual fuck looks at a picture of Bono and says "Hey, it's Blake Lewis!"

I'd ask what kind of rock they lived under, but if you know who Blake Lewis is, you're not living under a rock ... or at least living under a very weird rock, where you know American Idol and a contestant from 6-7 years ago, but don't know who Bono is.

And if you're an American Idol fan and that's why you know who Blake Lewis is, then you should actually know what Blake Lewis actually looks like (i.e., absolutely nothing like Bono in no shape or form).

That is the weirdest damn thing I've ever heard.

He was the runner up on American Idol a handful of years back. The year Jordin Sparks won, I think. His schtick was beat-boxing. And his debut album was some really solid pop .... if anyone but me cares. :lol:

But in no way, shape or form does he look remotely like Bono, and he's probably the most random person someone could pick to mention in an internet comment on a picture of Bono.

Galeongirl said:
Same here. :wink: Looks like I can't be blamed though, as he's pretty much a nobody.

Makes me wonder indeed. How the Fck do you not recognize Bono, yet think he's some kind of nobody from years ago? :lol:

This Nebraska. I mean who expects Bono to turn up there when he's not on tour?

Which is why I kept my eyes peeled on my beach run yesterday. Nothing. *heavy sigh

Social Dublin: Paul Stafford lunch

charity+lunch+6.jpg

:love:

I know they're well important, but do they need 2 diet cokes and 2 waters each?

Thirsty :up: I can relate to that, one bottle of water is NEVER enough for me, especially if I have to talk over a longer period of time.

And I HATE bananas. They're actually the only fruit I can't stand. I developed an allergy to them. Whenever I happen to eat or drink something with bananas in it (which I'm trying to avoid), my whole mouth and throat start to itch and are swelling. I even hate the smell of bananas. So Bono don't you dare to come near me with your bananas :madwife:

:lol:

Bono don't you dare to come near me with your bananas :madwife:

:lol:

OMG, TEARS! You know when people say "LOL" and you don't know if they really LOL'ed? TOTALLY LOLing right now.

It's ok Bono, you can come near me with your banana. :sexywink:

This morning's 10:00 am banana is going to be more fun than usual. Wait.. that's NOT what I mean.

I'm going to NYC for Spiderman tomorrow, if I run into Bono I will give him some Birthday Spanks. I expect you guys to chip in on my bail money.

Back
Top Bottom