2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Regarding the Jerusalem pictures, I think Elijah looks *so* much like his father when he was about that age. :love:

282ukw.jpg

Agreed. :up: He definitely got daddy's looks. John still looks more like Guggi's bastard child to me. :lol:

I said that because I decided not to say what I was originally going to say. So I'm certainly not going to say it in explanation. ;)

You people are sick....
Leave them alone!! it's their private life!!
Listen to the music and give up the rest!!
Shame on you.... You ARE NOT fans, you ARE PSYCHOPATH....

I am a psycho because my first thought when I saw John was 'that's the length I want my hair to be...I have hair envy'.

^^
John - Blondie
Elijah - BonoClone

:reject::reject:

No need to :reject:

John, the younger one, is blonde. Elijah is the dark one.

It's interesting because Eli seemed to look much more than Ali than Bono when he was younger. He's also the only of their kids with brown eyes, while all the other kids have blue eyes. Now Eli begins to look more and more like Bono. John seems to be the only blonde in the family :lol: And yes, he looks very much like Bono's mum. Must be kind of tough for Bono to see the resemblance.

You people are sick....
Leave them alone!! it's their private life!!
Listen to the music and give up the rest!!
Shame on you.... You ARE NOT fans, you ARE PSYCHOPATH....

You really should give up drinking so early in the day. It's not healthy.

This is actually a really interesting conversation to have. Eve Hewson is on Twitter, and she tweets personal conversations/photos, in the same way everybody else does. Are we supposed to look away? My initial interest was "OMG it's Bono's daughter!" but she's a fun Tweeter. I've always felt like celebrity kids are off limits but what if they put themselves out there?

And there's some cousin of The Edge on Twitter who takes every opportunity to remind the world that THE EDGE IS MY COUSIN. It's hilarious.

Also, Dr. U217 disagrees with the psychopath diagnosis and requests more testing be done.

This is my expression when I come here and take a ride and read your comments...
U2's got at least 7 millions fans worldwide, and, what, maybe 10 people? 10 "no life" people on u2 forums (and particularly this one), are intrusive, thanks to the internet, and spend their life to discuss their private life! "oh!! is it Guggi bastard son?" "oh! Bono had a bad day on this one!" " Bono is pretty handsome for an old man"§...What a pity... I don't want to be part of it, really.
I'm not surprised that the band never supported any of u2 fans forum over the years because it's so full of craps...

If you don't want to be a part of it, then why do you bother to read and respond to these comments? You're by all means a large part of it.

And the band do support a U2 forum, it's called the Zoo. And it happens to be on their own official website.

Besides, your bad grasp of English is once again getting to you. Nowhere did I say that John was Guggi's bastard son. I just quipped a joke that he looks like it. There's a difference in stating things earnestly and in jest. You should look up that difference.

it's so full of craps...

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I absolutely love this expression and will be applying it to at least ten things on Monday morning.

PS: I am not making fun of you, I absolutely would not do that to anybody. It's just that it really is a perfect expression.

This is my expression when I come here and take a ride and read your comments...
U2's got at least 7 millions fans worldwide, and, what, maybe 10 people? 10 "no life" people on u2 forums (and particularly this one), are intrusive, thanks to the internet, and spend their life to discuss their private life! "oh!! is it Guggi bastard son?" "oh! Bono had a bad day on this one!" " Bono is pretty handsome for an old man"§...What a pity... I don't want to be part of it, really.
I'm not surprised that the band never supported any of u2 fans forum over the years because it's so full of craps...

There's the door.....you should leave us 'fake' U2 fans to implode on our own like the supernovas we are.

We Are All Made Of Stars - YouTube

And there's some cousin of The Edge on Twitter who takes every opportunity to remind the world that THE EDGE IS MY COUSIN. It's hilarious.

she used to have her FB page open years ago and she had to buy her own tickets and was unable to get backstage passes to U2 shows. So that's how close she is to her cousin. They kinda look a like plus she used to have a few family photos up and they're both in it so I know her claim is legit but it is quite obnoxious to see her state he's her cousin every freaking time I search for him on Twitter.

10 people? Have you ever looked at the number of people on this area of the forum? :wink:

U2's got at least 7 millions fans worldwide, and, what, maybe 10 people? 10 "no life" people on u2 forums (and particularly this one), are intrusive, thanks to the internet, and spend their life to discuss their private life!

7 million people and the 10 of us here aren't part of them. Crap. We're so fake.

:sad:

Now I can go and spend "my life" on other stuff instead of stalking U2. What am I to do now? Maybe cleaning my appartment, eating, getting a pet, going out, talking to real people, working? :scratch:

she used to have her FB page open years ago and she had to buy her own tickets and was unable to get backstage passes to U2 shows. So that's how close she is to her cousin. They kinda look a like plus she used to have a few family photos up and they're both in it so I know her claim is legit but it is quite obnoxious to see her state he's her cousin every freaking time I search for him on Twitter.

That is so funny! I think that's the person who was tweeting to Eve Hewson asking if she could borrow the house in France for her wedding spectacle. Very obnoxious even without the U2 connection.

Now I can go and spend "my life" on other stuff instead of stalking U2. What am I to do now? Maybe cleaning my appartment, eating, getting a pet, going out, talking to real people, working? :scratch:

You could use that new google search What do you love? and search for Bono. Everything at your fingertips. It's just a matter of seamlessly integrating your regular life with your stalker life.

Back
Top Bottom