2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His hair is so confusing. Back in the Achtung Baby years I thought he had a perm because his hair in the 80s always looked so straight. Later I've seen 80s pics of him where the hair had curls or frizziness, so I guess he's been straightening it.

Maybe he would look like Alton Dalton if he left his hair natural? :D

I swear during Vertigo he was somehow straightening it - with chemicals and a flat iron. Looking at early videos and photos - I think it is wavy and coarse. Plus, he's been dyeing it for, geez, how many years? That will change the texture of your hair (as someone who has not seen her natural hair color since 1993).

Yes, Bono's natural hair is weavy, he's been dying and straightning it for many years. I guess it's easier for him since he had it cut short. I have natural weaves as well and I know how hard it is to keep them under control. Most of the time I have my hair straightened by the hairdresser with sprays and conditioner and stuff, but when it's wet outside, my weaves return very quickly. And yes, dying changes the texture of your hair, thinning it out. I like Bono's natural hair color, even the grey.

Yes, Bono's natural hair is weavy, he's been dying and straightning it for many years. I guess it's easier for him since he had it cut short. I have natural weaves as well and I know how hard it is to keep them under control. Most of the time I have my hair straightened by the hairdresser with sprays and conditioner and stuff, but when it's wet outside, my weaves return very quickly. And yes, dying changes the texture of your hair, thinning it out. I like Bono's natural hair color, even the grey.

It seems like very few people are happy with their natural hair. I curl my hair quite often and have been colouring it since I was twelve. I admired Bono's black hair back then (91-92) being ignorant of the fact that he himself was fighting against his natural locks. :doh:
Aw, another favourite artist of mine, Russell Mael from Sparks, is doing exactly the same, straightening out his curls, oh why, oh why? Straight hair is so boring it just hangs and often has no volume which makes it look thinner than wavy and curly hair. :sad: I have a wig collection because of this straight monstrosity on my head. :scream:

No, we're discussing our hair :grumpy:

It's an old truth that most people aren't happy with what they have and always want what others have.

I've been envied a lot because of my curly hair but I've always wanted straight hair.

Now I've come to accept it and make the best out of it. It's also thinning out and being less curly now that I'm getting older.

As for Bono, he's fine the way he is, except with that latest hairstyle that looks kind of extra-terrestrial :huh:

No, we're discussing our hair :grumpy:

It's an old truth that most people aren't happy with what they have and always want what others have.

I've been envied a lot because of my curly hair but I've always wanted straight hair.

Now I've come to accept it and make the best out of it. It's also thinning out and being less curly now that I'm getting older.

As for Bono, he's fine the way he is, except with that latest hairstyle that looks kind of extra-terrestrial :huh:

I don't know about these last years, I'm not a fan of short hair (no, not even on men) and Bono's hair has made him look like a naughty boy this later years. This latest do reminds me of Barton Fink or Kramer. :crack:

I don't know about these last years, I'm not a fan of short hair (no, not even on men) and Bono's hair has made him look like a naughty boy this later years. This latest do reminds me of Barton Fink or Kramer. :crack:

I am a fan of short hair, even on women :lol:

Naughty boy Bono, that doesn't sound too bad. I didn't like this ultra-short cut during the first legs of the 360 tour with the shaved sides, but I do love his fuzzy looking cut and think it fits him perfectly. He's simply too old for long hair and during the Vertigo era, it looked ridiculous on him because he was thinning so much on top. I think he should wear it short but not too short. And I have nothing against some grey :whistle:

But since I'm pretty much concerned about my own hair and have an infight with it every single day, Bono's hair is not really the most important thing on my mind. :lol: In fact, he can wear his hair whatever way he likes. I don't think he is really aware of the way he looks or dresses and I guess it's important for him these days not having too spend too much time on hairstyle.

I found this pic on twitter, but I don't know if it's recent

539355167.jpg

here's the link
Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

I love that you know when a photo was taken by what they are wearing. Meanwhile Edge is like, "I went to the back of the closet and pulled this out...I haven't worn this in 6 years!"

Forgive me posting this in the improper thread, but here's the shirt in May 2006. Same one?

edgecowboyhatsmileGrandeprix.jpg

:drool: :love:

and yeah...there's no way that's recent just by going off the phone. :yikes: Does anyone still have phone that looks like that? Also, as much as I like the picture that I'm quoting, I hope the picture in question is from 2006 because that's where this shirt needs to stay....

Back
Top Bottom