2006 Q Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anji said:

pretty much. They showed Adam get up first and quickly talk to Jonathan, then you could see Bono get up and shake his hand, you just saw Larry get up and they Cut it :madwife:

Sounds like an annoying brief glimpse :madspit:

Plus, the crap thing was i didn't even see any pics of them in the papers today - too busy going on about J Ross's remark about Heather mills :madwife: the sun had quite a few group pics of other bands&singers :|

any pictures of bono and noel gallagher together???

I heard a noel interview from some oasis website where noel gave a shout out to bono...

susanp6 said:

the sun had quite a few group pics of other bands&singers :|

I know! which is amazing, they seem to have airbrushed U2 out this time :scratch: Which is amazing, as they do cover a lot of Bono/U2 stuff. They printed a picture of Bono on the beach the other week oh that belly :drool:

:giggle:

Ah the belly! Don't you just want to rub it!!!! :ohmy:

I think i saw where they printed that - wasn't it Heat or something? God that mag's shit these days&it used to be so good :tsk:

U2One said:
any pictures of bono and noel gallagher together???

I heard a noel interview from some oasis website where noel gave a shout out to bono...
This isn't recent at all, but it's nice to look at :tongue:

bononoelkiss.jpg

:ohmy: that is a rather, um interesting pic :shifty:

Wishing it was yours then? :sexywink:

This AMY WINEHOUSE has quite a history. Ive been digging up some dirty on her and :
Winehouse has a number of "old skool" tattoos of naked women about her person. When asked about them, she was quoted as saying “I like pin-up girls. I’m more of a boy than a girl. I’m not a lesbian, though — not before a sambuca anyway.”

In October 2006, Winehouse made numerous appearances in the British tabloids due to alleged alcohol-induced behaviour, including a 'drunken' appearance on a TV chat show and an incident where Winehouse allegedly assaulted a fan.

The first single released from the album on October 23, 2006 was the Ronson produced "Rehab", a song about her past refusal to attend an alcohol rehabilitation centre.

She seems like she cant handle her booze.

one4u2 said:

My God, I am in shock -- figured I'd find all these fantastic pics from the Q Awards, and there's only that tiny one and then these shots of George Michael??? This is one of the seven signs of the apocalypsel

For the love of all that's holy, someone hook up with NORAD and see if you can't get any shots of them on the plane, it's a 24 hour flight....

FEELINNUMB said:

My God, I am in shock -- figured I'd find all these fantastic pics from the Q Awards, and there's only that tiny one and then these shots of George Michael??? This is one of the seven signs of the apocalypsel

For the love of all that's holy, someone hook up with NORAD and see if you can't get any shots of them on the plane, it's a 24 hour flight....

:confused: WTF! :huh:

What a rude thing to say! Talk about ungrateful!! The people who find and post these 'up to date' pics of U2 here go to a lot of trouble to find them and bring here for us to drool/comment over! :angry: Who to hell are you to make such a nasty unkind comment? I've never seen you post any pics of the lads!! It's one thing to comment about the contence of the pics, coz we who post them don't have any control over that, but your comments really crossed the line!! :grumpy:

I hope those who posted the pics on this thread don't take FEELINNUMB's insensitive comments to heart and continue to bring us new photos of the lads, no matter how small! :hug:

Last edited:
Oh I love these photos and say Thank You for everyone who posted. I think they all looked great, just a shame that there really weren't any more band photos. But Bono looks very sweet.

hcbiggs2002 said:

:confused: WTF! :huh:

What a rude thing to say! Talk about ungrateful!! The people who find and post these 'up to date' pics of U2 here go to a lot of trouble to find them and bring here for us to drool/comment over! :angry: Who to hell are you to make such a nasty unkind comment? I've never seen you post any pics of the lads!! It's one thing to comment about the contence of the pics, coz we who post them don't have any control over that, but your comments really crossed the line!! :grumpy:

I hope those who posted the pics on this thread don't take FEELINNUMB's insensitive comments to heart and continue to bring us new photos of the lads, no matter how small! :hug:

Next time, you shouldn't even take the time to comment on such posts... it's much better to keep the peace here and let the random bashers do whatever they want.... cuz, if people don't react, it's not funny anymore to provoke... I'm not saying it will stop if we all ignore it, it just might get a little less dramatic :)

Oh I know, I normally wouldn't react to such a hateful post but I just felt I had to say something on the behalf of everyone who went to the trouble of finding and posting the pics on this thread or any thread come to that! :shrug: I'm afraid there are just somethings I personally just can't ignore!! :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Completely love the pics guys, thanks!!!. That Larry quote has caused quite a lot of controversyt on somw sites I see lol,maybe we should be a little worried, then again it sounded jokey hehe.
I will try and make some of the pics larger if thats ok with the original posters?

^ Love those pics of them together! :love:

Thanks massively for these! :bow: :applaud: :combust:

vaz02 said:
This AMY WINEHOUSE has quite a history. Ive been digging up some dirty on her and :
Winehouse has a number of "old skool" tattoos of naked women about her person. When asked about them, she was quoted as saying “I like pin-up girls. I’m more of a boy than a girl. I’m not a lesbian, though — not before a sambuca anyway.”

In October 2006, Winehouse made numerous appearances in the British tabloids due to alleged alcohol-induced behaviour, including a 'drunken' appearance on a TV chat show and an incident where Winehouse allegedly assaulted a fan.

The first single released from the album on October 23, 2006 was the Ronson produced "Rehab", a song about her past refusal to attend an alcohol rehabilitation centre.

She seems like she cant handle her booze.

We cant expect to much from her... with that lastname :lmao:

Galeongirl said:

Next time, you shouldn't even take the time to comment on such posts... it's much better to keep the peace here and let the random bashers do whatever they want.... cuz, if people don't react, it's not funny anymore to provoke... I'm not saying it will stop if we all ignore it, it just might get a little less dramatic :)

Very wise words , Gg.

It's always more fun NOT to get into an argument than to become like those who want you to get down in the dirty pit with them. :up:

Jamila said:

Very wise words , Gg.

It's always more fun NOT to get into an argument than to become like those who want you to get down in the dirty pit with them. :up:

What I find amazing is the way I'm being attacked for just standing up and defending the posters of the pics in this thread who got so unkindly slated, instead off the person who made the nasty remarks in the first place!?! :confused: And I have to say I getting rather sick off it! I wasn't trying to start an argument but this will turn into one if people keep picking on me!! :madwife:

^^^Oooh thanks BonoFox for the pics of U2 and Oasis. Do you have the actual magazines? :drool:

FEELINNUMB said:

:lol:

Yer killin' me, smalls!

I'm gonna giggle about that one all night. Geoge Michael....

*snrk*

To those that got huffy about this, hey, I think Feelinnumb is diggin' at Bono.

*giggles*

George Michael... *shakes head*

Back
Top Bottom