2005 Grammys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Hi all!!!....well it is Grammys weekend, and Im excited...I plan to go to the Grammys....not that they will let me in, but I want to be somewhere where I can cheer on our guys!!....

I have been trying to win tickets to get "in" but i'ts too hard...
*I tried back in 2002 but because of 911 security was very tight and we were not allowed anywhere near the red carpet, eveyone had to stand across the street and see the cars pull up and drop off stars*
*same thing happened for the Golden Globes and Oscars security was very tight*

not that it is going to make any difference this time around, but my friend and I scoped out the best place to be and hopefully well get to be close this time...

Anyway back when U2 was nominated for an Oscar I made huge signs for my friend and me, well my friend still has those signs and we are planning to take them....
one reads: HI BONO! and and the other side GOOD LUCK U2!
the other one reads U2#1 and U2 ROCKS! on the otherside..

Anyway I am planning to be up close *as close as I can get to the red carpet* and hold up a PLEBA sign...I'm just wondering what to put on the sign...I was thinking PLEBA :heart:'s U2!! or something like that....

It would be cool if the guys see it!! ***and maybe lure them towards me :macdevil: *

With that said I'll pop in my recording from that 2002 Grammys and post some pics from grammys past...:D

---post em is you got em!---

236948c8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom