2005 Grammys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
342%3B2%3B2323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234734%3A55%3B9ot1lsi

342%3B2%3B2323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234734%3A55%3B%3Bot1lsi

342%3B2%3B2323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234734%3A55%3C2ot1lsi

I am familiar with the story about the alcohol in the water bottles. But where did that story actually originate? Does anyone remember?

OMG...

in the pics with Bono putting the cowboy hat on the blonde's head...

Is that actually.....can it be..yes, it IS!!

ANN!!!!!

Quick, everybody, print this out and blow it up in technicolor!

There are maybe only 3 images of Larry's lifelong sweetheart in existence...one from a book published in the early 90's that had a grainy black and white of Ali and Ann sitting at a table, dating from around '84 or so, but both had huge sunglasses on, obviously clowning around...another from the Oscars 2 yrs ago, but that was a distant shot..and I think a small one from the 2002 Grammys that wasn't one of yours.

For most of the 80's the joke was that Ann Acheson was a space alien. Fans didn't believe she existed! At least until the Time cover article in '87 mentioned her. Larry didn't even talk about her except a brief mention in a few interviews. (Fits the secrecy of a Scorpio...LOL.)

Some say they married in the late 90's but others say they are still "living in sin":wink: . Larry hasn't said a peep, of course. The ring on his finger tells us much. I think they had to marry to give their 3 kids some kind of name...and I hope their kids are alljust a blond and cute as they are. If Ava looks like her dad, watch out Lardence, Bono's not going to be the only one with sleepless nights. Eve is so stunning (a carbon copy of Ali at 14, apparently) that she already puts many Hollywood A-list actresses to shame. I could just see Ava at 20, as a sultry something. And as for the 2 boys...

I used to think the award for Cutest Couple went to Bono and Ali (lifelong matching haircuts and all.) Now, I think it's Larry and Ann. They've been together since they were about 18. (Should I mention to you PLEBA folks that Larry has said in interviews that he was still a virgin at 17, and shy around girls, though tough in all other ways...is it too much to speculate Ann was Larry's only everything? If so, he did Bono one better!Which I thought was impossible. )

She still looks every bit of 18! In manner I mean, of course. Unlike Ali or Morlegh, she is still a complete stranger to the camera. Looks like the senior in high school, of course she's 40-something and there's some great advantageous lighting going on there. She also probably has the mouth of many a Dublin girl...like a sailor (and sometimes that's a compliment!) and is as tough as him. But since Larry has said that in high school he was the quiet one and used to sit there and let her do the talking....she was of the "popular" girls at Mount Temple...

Sorry, I can't help gushing. Excuse my rambling! But I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wondered what the lady who has eternally captured Larry's heart looks like! He has had to spend his whole lifew ith females practically falling out of the trees in his wake, so I thought she must be something special. And she is.

FANTASTIC pics Bono Fox! I hope you'll have some of comparable quality next week, from Sunday night. The ones with the wives are really great too.

Last edited:
Teta, are you talking about the pics on page 5 of this thread that Kelly posted? Because if so, that's not Ann, that's a little girl.
FYI, there are several other pics of Ann in circulation, in addition to the ones you mentioned. I'm sure some kind PLEBAn can post some for us, please? There were a couple from the Oscars that were not distant shots, but good clear ones. There's also one of Larry and her on the beach in France. As well, I recall a group shot with Bono, Ali (Ali with a baby stroller) and Ann and some others. Hopefully, someone will put them up here for you.
:wave:

Edited to add, Kelly you beat me to it!

Back
Top Bottom