2005 Brit Awards Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Has anyone seen any pictures yet? :hyper:

Should be the first new ones of Edge we've gotten in a while and since the reports came out. (Hopefully there will be new Edge pics anyway.)

Last edited:
I think I just read they can't attend because of rehearsals for the tour & they weren't going to get any awards anyway. :eyebrow:

Well that's crappy if they're not going. That means we have to wait until Sunday for new pictures. :sigh: *impaitent*

The band pulled out a while ago, they must have found out that they wouldnt be getting anything.
I still cant believe that they lost out on Best International Album and Best International Group to the Scissor Sisters!!!!!!:huh:

They arent even in the same class as U2!!

OH well they dont need any crappy awards we know that they are the best!!

Bono's Tart said:
The band pulled out a while ago, they must have found out that they wouldnt be getting anything.
I still cant believe that they lost out on Best International Album and Best International Group to the Scissor Sisters!!!!!!:huh:

They arent even in the same class as U2!!

OH well they dont need any crappy awards we know that they are the best!!

Totally agree u2granny :applaud:

I think we really know when U2 are getting an award as they play live or make an appearance anyway. Roll on the grammys!!!

kellyahern said:

That's just so wrong on so many levels :no:

What other groups were nominated?

If U2 had lost to The Killers or Green Day, it would have been disappointing I guess but I could live with it, but seriously . . . The Scissor Sisters?!?

I don't mean to offend any Scissor Sisters fans :reject: I don't hate them, to me they're just "okay."

International Group

Green Day • Maroon 5 • OutKast • Scissor Sisters • U2

International Album

Killers Hot Fuss
Maroon 5 Songs about Jane
OutKast Speakerboxxx/ The Love Below
Scissor Sisters Scissor Sisters
U2 How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

WildHoney said:

Totally agree u2granny :applaud:

I think we really know when U2 are getting an award as they play live or make an appearance anyway. Roll on the grammys!!!

:confused: Did I say something and not realize. Like I said in the Plebans thread. It is possible with the heavy duty pain meds.:|

Back
Top Bottom