20 years on..but who cares...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, I know Bono has had his hair cut and yeah, he looks good and it suits him at his present age. I also know that JT was a lifetime ago and that time stands still for no man (or woman, lol), However, will we ever get bored of looking at pix of our fave blokies when they were in their 20s?

...nah... course not.

So, I suggest we start a JT appreciation thread.....:drool: :drool:

A few good pix of our younger blokes will do much to raise my spirits just now..

Any pic, any member, anywhere, any time, any place. Oh, and preferably fuzzy chested..yeah, I know we've just had a naked chest post but who tires of those?

....consider:>>>

B21.jpg

:evil:

Babydoll said:
holy shit the man was hot! literally sizzling!

*cries some more*

All this time later do you know how depressing it is, for me and him, that he doesn't look like THAT anymore, and I saw him live like that like Rattle and Hum live, no shirt hair flipping Bono.

*dies a slow death * :sad:

Bono's Doll said:
I thought I was gonna be Ok w/the new short hair--but I'm back to where I was before. :sad: :sad:

Well. any Bono, any time any place..:drool: but JT does it best fer me...However, I must accept that he's not JT B any more instead is the most delectable 'older' gent....still....nothing wrong in a stroll through the past...:drool:

That said; they were all deliciously, wickedly, unfairly, gorgeous.

Thus:>>>>>>

Band4.jpg

JCOSTER said:

All this time later do you know how depressing it is, for me and him, that he doesn't look like THAT anymore, and I saw him live like that like Rattle and Hum live, no shirt hair flipping Bono.

*dies a slow death * :sad:

:ohmy: You're so lucky! I wasn't even born during the JT era.

*purple iris* said:

:ohmy: You're so lucky! I wasn't even born during the JT era.

...I was.... I was too busy having my children to notice them. They were just kinda there... in the background. I never noticed them cos I was hidden somewhere amongst piles of nappies...:crazy:

Oh well...no nappies now..hee hee...penty o' time fer droolin'...:drool: :drool:

Wants to touch Bono's long soft ponytail. :drool: Me & B close to the same age--so I've been droolin' a long time. I remember when he looked like these pix & I guess as we age we never really see each other change that much. Goddddd I'm old!

Bono's Doll said:
Wants to touch Bono's long soft ponytail. :drool: Me & B close to the same age--so I've been droolin' a long time. I remember when he looked like these pix & I guess as we age we never really see each other change that much. Goddddd I'm old!

Me too, and I agree I don't see too much difference in him but everyone else keeps telling me he looks alot older. I saw him up close and I think the pictures make him look older than what he really is.

Girls, y'know me well enough by now to know that I'm at this moment, sitting in a puddle of drool over these gorgeous pix that you've posted and thank you fer that, but hasn't anyone got any pix of the rest of the band? (I don't want the Edgers, Ads an' Larry lovers beatin' me up cos we've only got pix of Bono on this thread...not that I'm complainin...:drool: :drool: )

youvedonewhat said:
Girls, y'know me well enough by now to know that I'm at this moment, sitting in a puddle of drool over these gorgeous pix that you've posted and thank you fer that, but hasn't anyone got any pix of the rest of the band? (I don't want the Edgers, Ads an' Larry lovers beatin' me up cos we've only got pix of Bono on this thread...not that I'm complainin...:drool: :drool: )

I don't have many, as you can tell I'm a Bono lovin kinda gal:heart:

Back
Top Bottom