20 years on..but who cares...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll - I met him 13 years ago at the hotel U2 were staying at and there were about 15 people waiting to get his autograph and i ended up standing behind him, then i start looking down, thinking what an ass and i gestured to my friend as if to grab it :ohmy: it was so unbelievably tempting but i managed to be a good girl&not do it :angel:

Only just mind! :evil: my friend said if i'd done it, he would probably have turned around with a smirk on his face&then would say ' caught you, you cheeky girl - wanted a feel did you, well i can understand your lust'!!!! :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Babydoll - I met him 13 years ago at the hotel U2 were staying at and there were about 15 people waiting to get his autograph and i ended up standing behind him, then i start looking down, thinking what an ass and i gestured to my friend as if to grab it :ohmy: it was so unbelievably tempting but i managed to be a good girl&not do it :angel:

Only just mind! :evil: my friend said if i'd done it, he would probably have turned around with a smirk on his face&then would say ' caught you, you cheeky girl - wanted a feel did you, well i can understand your lust'!!!! :giggle:

That would've been so Bono! I can imagine that! That smirk!! Omg, I know what my dreams tonight will be about :sexywink: naughty Bono smirk

He actuallly gave me that smirk later on the same night as i went back for seconds!!!! :drool:

Personally, I can't see the problem with doing a 'fine arse' thread..after all, it's not exactly inappropriate is it? I mean, chances are B would fine it quite amusing. I can't see that Ali would mind either..I dunno...mebbee we should ask the mods...

You forgot the NECK!
normal_BonosweatylipsKopie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom