1st Scavenger Hunt Winner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
ok- there were only a few voters, but we did get an overall winner....the team of NUMBEDEDGE and HOTPEPPER!!

Please send me your addresses so I can get a prize out to you both!! e.pagel@verizon.net

There were also votes in individual categories, for instance, hippyactress gots
lots for her captions, sicy for the bikini edit, mocool and bonochick for photos also; the quiz was popular as all heck....

so if anyone who wanted to donate prizes wants to actually donate them, you can also contact me. Otherwise, numededge and hotpepper, you can each pick one:

Adam
Edge
Bono
Larry

send your choice to me in email, or post it here, whichever you prefer!!

Let's all congratulate them!!!

Congratulations! You guys seriously kicked some PLEBAss with all those great submissions! You completely deserve it!

And thank you to all those who voted for the captions...I appreciate it...I just thought most of them were corny
wink.gif
Count on a PLEBA girl's sense of humor, huh?

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Oh wow, thanks everyone! We truly appreciate it
biggrin.gif

Sending you address now, Elizabeth...
Oh yeah, I WANT LARRY!
I don't know what hotpepper wants
------------------
The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer).
"Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?"
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

[This message has been edited by numbededge (edited 02-18-2002).]

Congratulations Girlies!! You did a great job, and now we know who to watch out for in the weekly hunts!! Enjoy your prizes, you deserve them!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by elizabeth:
don't get too jealous of them. the prizes i've cooked up are gonna be bizarre. and not too pricey. HEHEHEHE

Hehehehehehe! I KNOW!!!

You guys'll love them! They'll really make you laugh

A smile in the mail
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Thanks everyone for the congrats. The real congrats go to my partner, numbededge. She really cultivated her creative powers and wrote the captions, haikus and songs. I'm so glad to have gotten the chance to know her.

Elizabeth, thanks for putting the hunt together.

Back
Top Bottom