*1st Annual PLEBA Scavenger Hunt!* ~ sign up now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
Hello, All! And welcome to the first annual PLEBA Scavenger Hunt!
smile.gif

This is what you need to do first:
1) post your name and email
2) email others on the sign up list and team up into pairs for the hunt
3) once you two have agreed to be teammates, send your team to Elizabeth (e.pagel@verizon.net)

The hunting date has been set for January 12 through Febuary 9. We will give you a list and you must complete as many tasks and find as many items as you can. Both Quantity AND Quality count here!
smile.gif
We have tasks for all of you different types~ the creative, the data heads, the photo hoarders, and more!

This has been a brewing idea for a while, and everyone is free to join! So, emerge from your Phisto dungeons, Sparky huts, Orgasmatron hot pockets, the Jello Lounge, Larry's Bongo, Bono's Leather Pants, or wherever you reside and prepare to use your U2 wits to the utmost!

There are Game Rules and the Hunt List still to come!

P.S. If your STILL not interested at this point, note~ we have PRIZES instore for winners! Bootlegs, PLEBA gear, and plenty more that i can't think of right now!

Hope you're as excited as we are!!
biggrin.gif

[Lead by Elizabeth (e.pagel@verizon.net), FallDownJulie (hatshapedhat665@hotmail.com), OnTheEdge (ontheedge2001_@hotmail.com), and Bono's American Wife (bonochick66@yahoo.com). Email us with questions and contributions!]

Ok, I should be in the process of passing out...but instead I am here to support my good friend Clumsey Julie! Count me in!

LeighAnne ~ U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Will someone be my partner?
smile.gif

Scotty?
Bluey?
Olive?
Opal?

LOL...this may only be funny in my drunken state...but this could tuen into an MPS showdown...Bluey and Bona vs. Oliva and Opal vs. Scotty and Me! Yeah...somehow I think when I read this in the morning I won't be as amused as I am right now...

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 01-09-2002).]

Katherine@U2mail.org

Wait...we have to pick our own partners? Shit, nobody ever picks me...*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

when people start posting their emails, email them and ask if they want to be your partner. i think a lot of people feel the same way, Bonochick~ don't worry!
smile.gif

:: pssst~ you have a slight advantage having been around her for a while, i think you could find a partner fairly quickly *hint* *hint*::

besides, this'll help you get to know fellow PLEBAns better and maybe make some nice friendships out of it
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 01-09-2002).]

Hey, I'm always up for a challenge!!!
Anyone want to be my partner???

zimmerman101@hotmail.com

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Hmm.. I love a good competition.

Bonochick I'll be your partner.
tongue.gif

Excellent!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hey, cantseeorbeseen, wanna be partners?
biggrin.gif

hippyactress@hotmail.com

I'm e-mailing ya now!

This is gonna be tons of fun!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

oh, dear. i'm scared of whatever team Sicy's on! lol, maybe it's just her little evil-looking smiley face that's gettin to me! lol!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

I'm in...
smile.gif
Anyone wants a swedish partner??

u2rgr8@hotmail.com

Taken, you don't know what you missed.... LOL
Me and ZooGrl have teamed up.

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 01-11-2002).]

Hey there,

I emailed Elisabeth about some potentional prizes and she never emailed me back. So does that mean you don't need em?

I was interested but since we have to team up could be difficult as I'm only on during day and even that isn't all that consistent, and no weekends for me....
frown.gif
now I'm sad....noone would be my partner anyway....except for U2K of course but she doesn't count
wink.gif

Oh well, happy hunting

Anyone looking for a partner in Toronto, Ontario?? I usually get some time on-line during the day, as well as some evenings and weekends. I share a computer at home so I can't be on-line all the time, but I try. I have only been posting pics and such for about a month now, but I am learning quickly.

Drop me a line at spinninghead77@hotmail.com

I am so psyched. This is going to be fun.

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Hey, cantseeorbeseen, wanna be partners?
biggrin.gif

hippyactress@hotmail.com

I'm e-mailing ya now!

This is gonna be tons of fun!

I just got your e-mail! I'm so excited!!!

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

smile.gif
That sounds great Ana!! I will keep my eyes open for your email.

Sorry icelady. When I read your post it made me think that you weren't participating!!

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 01-10-2002).]

Oh I'm so sorry Icelady!
I swear that from all this excitement I forgot you were on top, please please forgive me!!!

And don't worry. I know there's still others who will love to play and be your partner. (I know you'll be a heckuva contender)
wink.gif

(((Icelady)))

I'm dying to play!
smile.gif

Shall we email Elisabeth, Spinning?

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 01-10-2002).]

Originally posted by Ana:
Oh I'm so sorry Icelady!
I swear that from all this excitement I forgot you were on top, please please forgive me!!!

But now that spinning is your partner,
who will be mine??? *pouts*

I'm still free! email me:

Scarlet_Hawkmoon@yahoo.com

I'm dying to play!
smile.gif

no no that's OK girls - if you guys want to be partners that's OK by me. You are free to choose who to pair up with - you don't have to go down the line. Please go ahead and you 2 pair together.

I'll just sit by myself in this little old corner waiting for someone to pick me - but hey I'm not begging k?
wink.gif

Girls, sorry didn't mean to give you the wrong impression now go and kick some PLEBA butt will ya??

...and if someone responds that they'd like me as a partner understanding full well that they'll be doing most of the work
wink.gif
then I'm there
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Icelady!
Have you seen that miss_zooropa is still available?

Why don't you email her? She might be free

And spinninghead77 (what's your name, girl?)

I just emailed Elisabeth to tell her we are IN!

WOO HOO!

We are gonna kick some arse!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by icelady:
Hey there,

I emailed Elisabeth about some potentional prizes and she never emailed me back. So does that mean you don't need em?

I was interested but since we have to team up could be difficult as I'm only on during day and even that isn't all that consistent, and no weekends for me....
frown.gif
now I'm sad....noone would be my partner anyway....except for U2K of course but she doesn't count
wink.gif

Oh well, happy hunting

I did email you back! Someone else said they were having trouble with my email...i'm sorry it looked like I didn't email you back.

i just tried to re send it. let me know if you STILL don't get it.

Originally posted by Ana:
Icelady!
Have you seen that miss_zooropa is still available?

Why don't you email her? She might be free

And spinninghead77 (what's your name, girl?)

I just emailed Elisabeth to tell her we are IN!

WOO HOO!

We are gonna kick some arse!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for emailing Elizabeth. This is great that we are online at the same time. That will make it easier (although I should be working right now). I emailed you some info about me, but I think that I forgot my name. It's Kelly!!!

Okay...kids, I'm ready to play.
smile.gif
my email address is scoobs_shaggy@hotmail.com...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

HEY-
spinninghead!
stop distracting people!!! this is about signing up for the HUNT! FOCUS!

(LOL - that's just a little carry over from my organizing frenzy last night.)

ok- i'm available for partnership. I'm waiting to see if one PLEBAN wants to work with me, but if she is not interested, I will be available!

*lifts skirt and shows a little leg*

Sorry folks, no longer available. I'm partnering with Jam Jar. WATCH OUT!

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-10-2002).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
HEY-
spinninghead!

ok- i'm available for partnership. I'm waiting to see if one PLEBAN wants to work with me, but if she is not interested, I will be available!

hmmm and who would that PLEBAn be? You wouldn't be stacking your team would ya
wink.gif
wink.gif

you know what would really suck?? Having someone turn you down over a better offer
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:
HEY-
spinninghead!

First you say that I am distracting everyone, then you start flashing the entire forum. Isn't that a little like the Kettle calling the Pot black???

Back
Top Bottom