198th RSOC - The Mysterious Mr Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
AdamElevColor29.jpg

Never seen this one.

But he looks so sad. Like he needs a hug.

*Steps forward to volunteer*

:heart: :adam: :hug:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

i love how his sleeves are always long so he can grab them :drool:
i know. i like weird aspects :giggle:

I have never noticed that before :yes: He has been dressing so great these days!!! WOW, I never thought I would wonder what Adam will be wearing next...I usally like to imagine him with nothing on:giggle:

Carmelu2fan said:

I have never noticed that before :yes: He has been dressing so great these days!!! WOW, I never thought I would wonder what Adam will be wearing next...I usally like to imagine him with nothing on:giggle:
:whistle:
great minds think alike

<< me ::cough::

kellyahern said:
e699611c.jpg

Adam looks like he's thinking, "Hmm, who's that cute little redhead?" That cute little redhead being me, of course.

When I first got into U2, I was a total Larry girl. There was something about his James Dean look that made me go squee! But as I've grown older, and have traded my Doc Martins for kitten-heeled pumps, I've grown into a drooling Adam girl. The Silver Fox, indeed.:drool:

Golightly Grrl said:
kellyahern said:
e699611c.jpg

Adam looks like he's thinking, "Hmm, who's that cute little redhead?" That cute little redhead being me, of course.

When I first got into U2, I was a total Larry girl. There was something about his James Dean look that made me go squee! But as I've grown older, and have traded my Doc Martins for kitten-heeled pumps, I've grown into a drooling Adam girl. The Silver Fox, indeed.:drool:

Welcome !!!:wave: You are offically a SPARKOHOLIC!!:giggle:

Carmelu2fan said:

Welcome !!!:wave: You are offically a SPARKOHOLIC!!:giggle:

...that is a definitely smaller group then the admirers of L.M.Jr but a definitely significant one! And as I see, it's getting bigger and bigger...which is not at all a surprise, as he matures like fine wine, so he becomes sweeter year by year!

oby said:
Died and gone to Adam heaven yet again...........words fail me!

Do not to worriy oby That happens alot when it comes to Adam :yes: He leaves ne speechless all the time:wink:

Not an Adam girl, but it is just UNDENIABLE how gooooooooooood he's lookin' these days... :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom