197th RSOC - Adam at rest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
623a71b0.jpg

I just got this DVD:dancing: I loved the part when he said he wanted to" look honest" when taking the pictures... When he put the sign on himself warning everyone not to wake him I almost DIED:lol: God I am nutty over him:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I just got this DVD:dancing: I loved the part when he said he wanted to" look honest" when taking the pictures... When he put the sign on himself warning everyone not to wake him I almost DIED:lol: God I am nutty over him:wink:
what dvd is that?:eyebrow: :ohmy:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
what dvd is that?:eyebrow: :ohmy:

That is the U2 go home LIVE at Slane :dance: OMG the best DVD ever!!!! It has the Unforgettable Rire documentary and it is so awesome!!!! They guys are looking so hot and hard working .You gotta get it Haley:yes:

Love the pic of Adam and his pops!!! Thanks Kellyahern I haven't got that one yet*right Click*:wink: :wave:

Carmelu2fan said:

... When he put the sign on himself warning everyone not to wake him I almost DIED:lol: God I am nutty over him:wink:

Ru sure that's Adam? I always thought it was Daniel Lanois or someone else in the crew, that's so funny if it is him though!

I have to run home now and check it out myself lol.

Carmelu2fan said:

That is the U2 go home LIVE at Slane :dance: OMG the best DVD ever!!!! It has the Unforgettable Rire documentary and it is so awesome!!!! They guys are looking so hot and hard working .You gotta get it Haley:yes:
Oh :ohmy:
yes, I know I NEED it :lol:

:drool:

girlwcrimsonnls said:

Ru sure that's Adam? I always thought it was Daniel Lanois or someone else in the crew, that's so funny if it is him though!

I have to run home now and check it out myself lol.

You may be right I just got the DVD and have only watched it once so I had better go check:slant: I hope it is Adam I love watching him sleep:cute:

Carmelu2fan said:

You may be right I just got the DVD and have only watched it once so I had better go check:slant: I hope it is Adam I love watching him sleep:cute:

well what's the verdict? (I'm at work and can't check)

If you like watching Adam sleep, you should check out the Zoo era photos of Adam in bed. Does anyone have them? because it doesn't hurt to look again (& again, & again, & again....lol)

Last edited:
girlwcrimsonnls said:

well what's the verdict? (I'm at work and can't check)

If you like watching Adam sleep, you should check out the Zoo era photos of Adam in bed. Does anyone have them? because it doesn't hurt to look again (& again, & again, & again....lol)

I did not check last night and now I am at work!!!:wink: I think the last thread has those pics of Adam sleep:cute:

Re: Re: 197th RSOC - Adam at rest

MsPurrl said:

Even though I'm mostly a Bono girl . . . mostly. . ., I always have to stop and go back and take another look at this one! :sexywink:
:lol:

:up:

Adam : "Converting bono girls daily with his shirtless bod & stunning features" :whistle:

Re: Re: Re: 197th RSOC - Adam at rest

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol:

:up:

Adam : "Converting bono girls daily with his shirtless bod & stunning features" :whistle:

How could anyone resist him!!!!:flirt: I have tried to get out!!!:blahblah: But that Silver Fox just pulls me right back in!!!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom