193rd RSOC - Zoohawk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
That's right, This week I nominate pictures of Adam during the ZooTV era. Gotta love the hair! :D

normal_u2_aceves_13.jpg

AllU26337.jpg

AllU26314.jpg

Drea said:
Getting an early start on the RSOC I see *G* (Not that I'd ever complain :giggle: )

:shh: I was impatient this week I couldn't wait for tuesday :shh:

:wink: I suppose I should start a moobday thread now, just to be fair :D

It is one of my favorite threads!!! I would just like to thank Sad Girl, Wild 7 and Souly for the wonderful Adam pics that keep a Sparkohloic like myself highly entertained :yes: Thanks ladies:wave:

Carmelu2fan said:
It is one of my favorite threads!!! I would just like to thank Sad Girl, Wild 7 and Souly for the wonderful Adam pics that keep a Sparkohloic like myself highly entertained :yes: Thanks ladies:wave:

My Pleasure :D :love: :adam:

I have always wondered what it is that Adam likes to watch:hmm: :giggle: I guess I could just use my imagination:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

I love the way he holds a cig:drool:

So do i - he looks very distinguished doesnt he:drool:
Not that Im condoning smoking though. VERY BAD HABIT - but adam looks really sexy doing it :reject:

Come to think of it - Adam looks sexy doing anything:wink:

Tell me about it tootty:yes: I only think smoking is sexy when Adam does it:drool: ...I also have not been able to stop looking at the CNN pics of Adam with no shirt on ...the sun is making his skin shine!!!:drool: :combust: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom