192 RSOC Meeting: See Adam in black & white...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
95fa9726.jpg

:uhoh:

:shocked: :drool: Wow! He looks really good all dressed up!

Carmelu2fan said:

From what I heard they meet back in 1998 on the set of the Simpson's I think she is one of the shows producers..not for sure if that is correct?:shrug:

Actually she was Paul's Personal assistant starting in the early to mid 90's I think they met and started dating in or around the recording or POP

Sad_Girl said:

He used to have an apartment in NYC but he decided to/had to give it up. I'm not sure what the story was on that.

He explained this not too long ago in an interview. I believe it was in Mojo magazine.

I can't remember what exactly he said, but I remember that he had to get rid of the apartment in NYC. He said something about it having to do with problems with immigration because of his drug charge from the 80's. Aparently, everytime he flew into the U.S., the immigration people would be a big hassle.

If someone has the interview, feel free to post the exact words.

Here is the original thread on the article. Unfortunately, the pictures do not show anymore. :(

Quiggs said:

He explained this not too long ago in an interview. I believe it was in Mojo magazine.

I can't remember what exactly he said, but I remember that he had to get rid of the apartment in NYC. He said something about it having to do with problems with immigration because of his drug charge from the 80's. Aparently, everytime he flew into the U.S., the immigration people would be a big hassle.

:yes: I read it too somewhere. He couldn't go to NY spontaneous. He had to let it know 6 weeks before travelling to the US... Or something like that. So he sold his apartment over there.

Bibien said:

:yes: I read it too somewhere. He couldn't go to NY spontaneous. He had to let it know 6 weeks before travelling to the US... Or something like that. So he sold his apartment over there.

Thank you! I couldn't remember the details I'd heard on that one and I never found a copy of the magazine for myself

Bibien said:

:yes: I read it too somewhere. He couldn't go to NY spontaneous. He had to let it know 6 weeks before travelling to the US... Or something like that.

I read it too and I found it sad, unbelievable, hilarious, and I don't know what else. :madspit:

Yeah, I feel sad for him, cause I think he really likes NY.
But if they question you for hours everytime you go over there, I understand that one day he gives up on it..
But.. he can still come over to my place .. :wink:

Bibien said:
Yeah, I feel sad for him, cause I think he really likes NY.
But if they question you for hours everytime you go over there, I understand that one day he gives up on it..
But.. he can still come over to my place .. :wink:
I feel bad for him also :yes:

He can come over to Arizona & See me!

[ oh who am I kidding, no-one wants to come to this heat wave ]

Quiggs said:

If someone has the interview, feel free to post the exact words.

Here is the original thread on the article. Unfortunately, the pictures do not show anymore. :(

Thanks...I just learned something new about my Adam!!!:ohmy: He is such a bad boy...but I wish US immigration would lay off...don;t they have terrorist to look for:eyebrow: Not sexy rock stars!!

Back
Top Bottom