16th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RSOC

The Fly
Agenda:

1. Sorry for being late
2. Discuss our sister Cat?s new tattoo
biggrin.gif

3. pics of Adam?s tattoo (joke) - JT / R&H era, ?cause he was hot, hot, hot

point.jpg

adampoint.jpg

sun.jpg

------------------
SPARKY LOVE

check this out -> http://www.rsoc.freeservers.com/

Originally posted by RSOC:
Agenda:

1. Sorry for being late

you?re excused, I know how busy you are
biggrin.gif

this one makes me smile
adam_005.jpg

this one is hothothothothot
adam_009.jpg

I?m cool!!!
adam_008.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Yum-he looked quite lovely in Vegas too-but GRRR to his long-sleeved shirt-I liked the short sleeve purple one!

I watched them leave after the show-they just high-tailed it out-and Adam was w/ some chick-could only see from 'behind'-wonder if it was Suzy?

OK-so sorry for ruining the RSOC meeting...
wink.gif

Nice Adam shots in the DVD too
eek.gif

adam_006.jpg

What???When did you see Adam with that...girl?Was it outside the arena or right after they left the stage???

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I watched them leave after the show-they just high-tailed it out-and Adam was w/ some chick-could only see from 'behind'-wonder if it was Suzy?

OK-so sorry for ruining the RSOC meeting...
wink.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrr

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I wonder what Suzie really looks like. She can?t really be bold, now can she???

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
What???When did you see Adam with that...girl?Was it outside the arena or right after they left the stage???

No-it was outside the arena-couldn't see her face, because like I said it was a 'backside' view.

Edge and Larry came out alone-but Bono and Adam were each w/ a chick-and Bono's wasn't Ali as far as I could tell-they were probably from Principle.

Originally posted by AM:

I wonder what Suzie really looks like. She can?t really be bold, now can she??

They left so fast-and my memory's kind of 'foggy' right now-but the chick w/ Adam had short brown hair, and was wearing a short skirt w/ an animal print of some kind on it.

She was around his height, but she was also wearing heeled boots.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

They left so fast-and my memory's kind of 'foggy' right now-but the chick w/ Adam had short brown hair, and was wearing a short skirt w/ an animal print of some kind on it.

She was around his height, but she was also wearing heeled boots.

MAN, he likes exotic women?!
I guess that knocks plain and boring me out of the picture! LOL

------------------

it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

*adds completely irrelevant point to the RSOC meeting*
wink.gif

I just realized, after seeing pics, that Adam WAS wearing a short sleeve shirt in Vegas-man,I was TIRED yesterday!I'll go try to find a pic that will post.

Here's one of Sicy's..

nf81511.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 11-21-2001).]

thanks a lot for your contributions, Gina.

But were are my RSOC sisters?????
confused.gif

*sniff

------------------

haaaaaaaaaylooo!!

sorry girls! i just got in from Vegas!! And i have an Adam story!
smile.gif

I saw the guys driving into the arena, and Adam was the last of the 4, sitting in the backseat, and he was waving so nice to everyone! Security had something up their ass so they did not get out, BUT...

I met them after the show!!! Well mostly just Bono but that's another story. Anyway as the cars were driving by, Adam's stopped right in front of me!!! and his window was down and he was nodding so Adam Charles-esq to everyone, people were cheering and saying "Adam you rock!" and he's like "thank you," and nodding, it was GREAT!!! OMG he was RIGHT in front of me!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and i lost that roll of film. I never lose film. But that one is gone. imagine my delight. ARGh.

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

I met them after the show!!! Well mostly just Bono but that's another story. Anyway as the cars were driving by, Adam's stopped right in front of me!!! and his window was down and he was nodding so Adam Charles-esq to everyone, people were cheering and saying "Adam you rock!" and he's like "thank you," and nodding, it was GREAT!!! OMG he was RIGHT in front of me!!!!!!!

that must have been great, Carrie!! WOW!

what kind of book did you give Bono?

------------------

Originally posted by AM:
that must have been great, Carrie!! WOW!

what kind of book did you give Bono?

Hi AM! I gave him The Little Prince- you probably have heard of it, it's a children's book but the type that is really for adults? I'm so thrilled right now!!! I wrote all about it in my So I met Bono in Vegas thread... lol. Had I any senses I would have asked Adam to join RSOC!!
tongue.gif
not that i could actually *pronounce* that lol!!

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

*the graceful Hip Pontiff enters the room*
JT: I see the sparky-faithful has already arrived. Shall we begin our lesson for today?
biggrin.gif

*the Hip Pontiff cracks open the Flanagan Bible with deliberate care*
JT: And today we shall read from page 141, the parable of the chicken.

Larry is a vegetarian; he asks me to taste those nachos and see if there's any meat in them. I get nothing but cheese and beans and tell him it's all clear. Larry takes a bite, swallows, and says, "Chicken! First time I've had chicken in four years and it's your fault! I'll never forget this!"
"What am I, the royal food taster?" I say. "There was no chicken in the piece I ate."
"You see Larry," Adam says, "you let an outsider taste your food for you. I'm not jealous, but if you need someone to eat off your plate you should always go to your bass player."

*the Hip Pontiff closes her Bible*

JT: So my dears, the parable of the chicken is a prime example of how the world is dependent on our great diety. Remember, you do not need to force Sparkyism on another. They will realise the error of their ways and repent as this young lad did. Now, go out and spread the word in the name of the Holy Spoon.

*the Hip Pontiff dismisses the class*

------------------
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world.
My girl, ignore their cold words.
The song of your heart's so true, the sai is a way for you.
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world, my girl.

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 11-22-2001).]

fanphoto.jpg

------------------
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world.
My girl, ignore their cold words.
The song of your heart's so true, the sai is a way for you.
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world, my girl.

SlipStream Soul

Hubba hubba!! The era is not good, but he's yummy in this piccie!!

Carrie!! I'm soooooooo jealous!! But hopefully if rumours are true, they'll be back in Dub next year, so maybe I'll have the chance too to meet my hero
smile.gif

Wien_Adam.jpg

SPARKY LOVE!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom