140th RSOC Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
caa8684a.jpg

Hi Supernova! :)

All of these photos are wonderful!!!! I look at them and wonder how that woman at Vanity Fair could ever call Adam "handsome in an ugly way." She was so way off base with that remark!!

being an adam fan, i feel so weird asking this. I havent been here that long so dont throw lemons at me, but what does RSOC stand for?? :reject: :help: :yikes:

madamadam said:
being an adam fan, i feel so weird asking this. I havent been here that long so dont throw lemons at me, but what does RSOC stand for?? :reject: :help: :yikes:

Don't feel bad...I've been here for months & I still can't remember what it stand for. Resident Sparkyholics....can't remember the rest!:uhoh: I've looked it up twice & still can't keep it in my mind from week to week...DUH! :reject:

Lady Val said:
All of these photos are wonderful!!!! I look at them and wonder how that woman at Vanity Fair could ever call Adam "handsome in an ugly way." She was so way off base with that remark!!

**hisses at stupid VF woman!**:madspit:

*pets Adam*:tongue:

Edgespet said:

Don't feel bad...I've been here for months & I still can't remember what it stand for. Resident Sparkyholics....can't remember the rest!:uhoh: I've looked it up twice & still can't keep it in my mind from week to week...DUH! :reject:

I know this isn't right, but when I see RSOC, I always start to read it as "Royal Society of Clayton" :lol:

I loved the video. Actually, even without sound it would be fantastic. Watching his mouth move is facinating.

Back
Top Bottom