14 years ago... Zoo Station!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edurban

War Child
14 years ago I fell in love with U2 watching a recorded tape of the ZooTV from Sydney.

The spark became fire when I saw Bono coming up and kicking at the start of Zoo Station.

2.jpg

Please fellow PLEBAns, could you post some relevant pictures to commemorate this 14 years of love?:heart:

E.

wow this thread makes me feel old, they showed the sydney show on tv the day after it happend and i truly became a u2 girl, i was umm like 12 at the time think , it was the most amazing thing i had seen :drool: and it rocked my world.

and they rock my world every day now :)

:ohmy: And YOU feel old?!? I was 17 at the time....I always liked them but I fell in love with them at ZOOTV....definitely a turning point in my life!

I was 14 or 15 when this was all happening... and thoroughly obsessed with a completely different singer. :reject: My best friend was trying desperately to convert me to U2ism, but it all went whizzing over my head at the time... O woe for opportunities lost!! :sad:

Still, I'm making up for it now :wink:

gluey said:
Mmm. I rather like the other ones like this too...

bonoglassesslippingstare.jpg

flyshades.jpg

mysterious_jen said:
wow this thread makes me feel old, they showed the sydney show on tv the day after it happend and i truly became a u2 girl, i was umm like 12 at the time think , it was the most amazing thing i had seen :drool: and it rocked my world.

and they rock my world every day now :)

Ah, I wan't the only one around the world to be shaken by that show! I was 16 then.

Back
Top Bottom