131st RSOC Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
336576%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C64%3D896%3Dxroqdf%3E232335385%3C795ot1lsi

Happy Adam Day!!!

:dance: :hyper: :applaud: :wave:

:heart: :adam: :heart:

Thanks to the sweeties here who helped me learn how to upload to a free photo album site & then post from there, I can now share some of my Adam piccies. :dance:

Adam_light.jpg

Elevationfadam1.jpg

adamhot.jpg

gorgeous!

adam1RS.jpg

I have to go to work now ladies, but thanks again to the PLEBAns who helped me out yesterday evening, I'll be back later to post some more piccies and drool over everyone else's. ttfn :)

*sigh* Adam has such a casually classy look. And he is soooo huggable :hug: And that certain pic you posted Supernova- :kiss: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: lol, I've seen it before too of course, but never get tired of looking at it...wouldn't in real life either :wink:

much_adam.jpg

The one above is from the Much Music interview U2 did live here in Toronto after an Elevation concert 25 May 2001

FLdale_adam.jpg

dreamyadam.jpg

a-hitchhiker.jpg

:reject: oops, 'scuse the wee bit of a posting frenzy there. Ah, but look at the subject material...:wink: :drool: :love: So easy to get a little carried away... *sigh* such a lovely talented man

Back
Top Bottom