131st RSOC Meeting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LCK said:
much_adam.jpg

The one above is from the Much Music interview U2 did live here in Toronto after an Elevation concert 25 May 2001
This interview is soooo funny!!! :lol: :lol: I have it on tape.
I love that part when Adam says something like "Dude,I'm the bass player.I don't worry about stuff like that.You should ask the vocalist." :lol:

Supernova said:
Adam_playing-neck.jpg

A classic: :D

ABcover.jpg

:ohmy: :drool: :hyper: :faint: :combust: :bow: :hug: thank u Supernova for that pic of Adam!!!!!!!!now that gives more inspiration to write my stories!!!!!! There r alot of Adam pics that I've never seen too!!!!!!

Supernova said:
Adam_playing-neck.jpg

A classic: :D

ABcover.jpg

:drool: :bow: :hyper: :faint: :combust: :hug: Thank u Supernova for that lovely pic of Adam Clayton!Now that pic gives me more inspiration to write my stories!!!!!!!There r alot of pics that I've never seen either.........:drool:

Supernova said:
:drool: :drool: :drool:
Adam-perfil.jpg

Adam_holding_a_child.jpg

So adorable!!! :cute: :cute:

My computer is soooooooooo slow! *kicks it* :grumpy:
I'll try to post more later. :)

Awwwwwwwwwwww he looks so sweet and cute holding the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Yes he would indeed! Imagine him holding his new born taking him/her for evening walks!!!!!!!!!!*awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*:sad: :sad:

Sue DeNym said:
I think Adam would make a great daddy... :cute: Wonder who the child is?
I bet he would! :yes:
It's impossible to look at this pic without saying "Awwwwwwwwww" and "adorable". :cute:
I don't know who's the little boy. :shrug: Maybe his mother is a fan and she's the one who took this pic. :)

Adam is such a chameleon!! He can change looks the way most people change clothes & still manages to look DELICIOUS!! I have a great deal of respect for all four U2s, but I sure would love to get a hold of Adam for a couple hours!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: He's the only one that can inspire such wonderful :censored: thoughts in me!
(not that I would turn down any of the others, either! ;) )

Back
Top Bottom