11/25 DALLAS SHOW QUESTIONS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
HI GIRLS!! I posted this on one of the U2 Texas groups,but hope you gals can help me well on this:

Okay, as I'll be back in town on the 24th, after Vegas and LA3, and now argh! have to do it all over again on the 25th (I wouldn't do this for anyone but U2!!), here are my questions, if anyone can please help to answer them:

WHERE is the GA line starting/lining up at Reunion? In the back by the parking lot, or in some other location??

WHAT TIME is everyone lining up anyway??????

WHO will be taking care of the GA line numbers/list?

Are the Reunion folks going to honor/abide by the GA numbering list, and let us in in an orderly fashion?? The Vegas and LA3 shows were really great in this respect...no rushing, no pushing.

Are the boys staying right at the Hyatt since it's right next to Reunion???

WHERE might we be able to meet the guys before or after the show???

WHERE IS THE AFTER-PARTY??? Remember...this is Dallas on a Sunday night...there prolly won't be much open, damn. But I just don't think I can simply go home all "elevated"!!! :-D

PLEEEEEZE help! TIA!!

Disco....two more days till Dallas, woo hoo!!

See you guys there!!! I can't wait! I just got my GA ticket today! YAY
biggrin.gif

Hey EP...remember the pic of me and bono that you sent me before from April? do you happen to have a hard copy of it or negative? I'd like to have a print.

p.s. some of us are planning on getting together (tentatively scheduled) at the Tipperary Inn Irish Pub on Saturday evening. Not sure what time yet...but e-mail me if you are interested
smile.gif

abelu2@hotmail.com

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2austin2001/U2AustinTX.html

Yeah, we need to start figuring out when we're going to meet.

As for the GA line, I have no idea where it's going to be. Anyone do the line up last time know? Right now, i'm thinking of getting down there around 6 or 7am. Havent' decided if I want to drive or take the train yet. Might be a good idea to get some people together to car pool as well.

Disco! Congrats on meeting The Edge!
The Dallas ga line should start at the back and wrap around towards the front parking area.
I suppose the first people there will have the marker and note book.
From what I've heard ga back at the April Dallas show went very smoothly.
I WISH the guys were staying at the Hyatt... but I'm thinking they will Elevate in and then right back out again. Tho last time I think they stayed at a Four Seasons. They were very late getting to sound check back in April.
See you there!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom