11/21/04 NYC - Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seajewel

War Child
IM000954.jpg

Last edited:
Oh good they're working now, that was weird :huh:

You met LARRY? He's the hard one! Wow, congrats! :)

They all signed my hat - the best part!!:yes: Sorry so big - Didn't get a picture of Adam - but he was really nice!

Last edited:
I was there too! Wasn't it amazing? He looked soooo good. Cameras weren't allowed inside, so unfortunately no pics for me. Yours are awesome. Thanks for the visual reminder of a totally incredible experience

Hey, I just took a closer look at the pics....that's my head behind Bono! How did you get your camera there so quickly after the show? I was the blond woman with the black coat with the furry collar. I remember your hat. I would be eternaly gratefull for copies of your shots, if there's anyway you could send them to me. By the way, was that Ann outside the studio, or what?

U2Lemongirl said:
Hey, I just took a closer look at the pics....that's my head behind Bono! How did you get your camera there so quickly after the show? I was the blond woman with the black coat with the furry collar. I remember your hat. I would be eternaly gratefull for copies of your shots, if there's anyway you could send them to me. By the way, was that Ann outside the studio, or what?

I would be happy to send the pictures to you - I need your email address :yes:

Last edited:
:applaud: Great pictures!! I'm so jealous, I was registered for the contest but Jeff from Rhode Island beat me out twice! :lol:

Glad you got to meet everyone, that's very cool!

Back
Top Bottom