101st RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud:

adam-bio-image.gif

P000012360.jpg

:cute:

Adam, oh Adam, how I have missed you! :heart:

Why have I missed so many RSOC meetings? Well, NO MORE!

AM, if you haven't found anybody yet, I would be honored to start the meetings for as long as you're gone :)

I hope, whereever you go, Adam goes with you ;) :hug:

Nice pictures Adam ladies! Makes me remember why Adam is my favorite member... OF THE BAND! :sexywink:

Announcement

hippy said:
:cute:AM, if you haven't found anybody yet, I would be honored to start the meetings for as long as you're gone :)

I hope, whereever you go, Adam goes with you ;) :hug:

sure he will cause I?m heading for Ireland. The poor guy won?t be able to get rid of me... :D

It?s good to see you again Hippy, I missed you big :hug:. I guess I?ll be back by the end of August/beginning of September. Until then Edgette has offered to host the meetings. I?m sure she?ll go a great job. Go girl!!!!

see you guys *waves*

Re: Announcement

AM said:

sure he will cause I?m heading for Ireland. The poor guy won?t be able to get rid of me... :D

It?s good to see you again Hippy, I missed you big :hug:. I guess I?ll be back by the end of August/beginning of September. Until then Edgette has offered to host the meetings. I?m sure she?ll go a great job. Go girl!!!!

see you guys *waves*

AM best, best of luck to you! You're a wonderful person & always made me smile! have sooo much fun on your adventures! Drop by when you can! :wave: :hug: :adam:

Back
Top Bottom