100th RSOC meeting - the big party!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
20010712-adam1.jpg

Edgette said:
Is it just me...or does it look like there's something wrong with his mouth? :confused:

965-3.gif

hahaha!! i see that too!! whats up with his mouth??? :lol:

Also I gots a question: What's up with HIPPY and KRISTIE and GINA no longer posting in ADAM'S THREADS????? :shrug:

adamswildhoney said:

hahaha!! i see that too!! whats up with his mouth??? :lol:

Also I gots a question: What's up with HIPPY and KRISTIE and GINA no longer posting in ADAM'S THREADS????? :shrug:

Glad I'm not the only one then. :)

I don't know why. They should! I wish they would anyway. Adam days are still no where near Bono or Edge or Larry days. And Bono always has about three different threads going on at the same time, if not more. Adam needs some love.

Last edited:
I love those pictures!! :love: :drool:

The sleeves are way too cute, and the little star...:cute:

Thanks for posting those souLnation, and thanks to erised for making them. :up: :hug:

I was wondering, what happened to Krisite? I know she still comes to Interference but she never comes to the Adam threads anymore, why??? Also, why doensn't AM ever post pictures????

Those pictures of Adam at the Special Olympics are really hot!!!

SpanishEyes21 said:
I was wondering, what happened to Krisite? I know she still comes to Interference but she never comes to the Adam threads anymore, why??? Also, why doensn't AM ever post pictures????

That's one of life's great mysteries I suppose. :shrug: :sigh:

:sexywink:

I will post more pictures when I get off of work in about an hour. I have some on my computer at home that haven't been posted. :up:

We will get the 100th RSOC meeting to 100 posts. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom