1 video tape, 4 letters and 1 resume reached U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
well, that's done!!!!

Swan's video tape, allegra's letter, souly's letter (thanks to aubin!!), chrissy's letter, Kate's letter and Sherry Darling's resume are now somewhere with bono!! :hyper:

well, as i promised, i went to the Dublin last friday... my bf was with me, he is not even a U2 fan ... i took all what u sent me and all what i could print and i left early in the morning...

well, we were supposed to meet wildirish796, (Aubin) at 2pm at the Q bar, well, on O'connell bridge... we were early, we arrived at 1pm... and of course, my bf was like: "ppfff are we going to wait here a long time?? :madspit: " so, we walked near O'connell, and we kept passing near the Q bar, to check if Aubin and her mum were there... i was also checking my phone, in case she called me... well, that's not important... we finally went to the studios... :heart: i had a feeling, we had to go the studios as early as possible!!! so we left the Q bar, without Aubin at 2.05...

we arrived there at 2.30pm... while we were walking on hanover quay, i saw sam's car... and no post in front of the garage!!! :up: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good sign!!! i looked in the garage, no cars!!! they were not here yet :wink:
we sat and waited.... i was astonished that my bf waited THAT long without complaining, but i think he wanted to meet them too, even if he is not a big fan :eyebrow:

well, as always, we saw a lot of people coming out and in.... 2 drivers asked me where was the U2 building.... :lol: "just in front of you sir!!!" they delivered flowers :huh: that was weird, why flowers there :scratch:
a man with a camera entered the studios, big boxes were delivered etc....

around 3pm, suddendly, i felt something in my heart :ohmy: i looked at the garage and i saw a big car waiting!!! that was edge :hyper: my bf couldnot believe it... after seeing all my pics with the band and listening to me talking about that, he was living it for the first time in real!!!

2 minutes later, my heart stopped beating :faint: i looked at the road again, and woowww..... that was bono's car !!!! he stayed in his car, in front of the garage, at least 3minutes... he was waiting for the door to open, he had his blue glasses on, and he was staring at us... when he entered, my bf said: " how could u see it was bono?? i just saw a dude in a car!! :huh: "

i think 20minutes later, a truck went out of the factory... and beeped (BTW, this drove me crazy, heart attack every time!!! ) i looked at the driver and he made a sign... i thought he was waving at us (it happens all the time!!) so i waved back.. but then, i realised he was pointed at the back of his truck, as to tell us to look behind the truck... so towards the garage... when the truck passed, i saw adam's car waiting in front of the garage( :bow: to the truck driver)

5minutes later, we saw larry passing in front of us, soo fast as always... i told my bf to look at his earring, the cross one...that's one the only thing we can see clearly when he is passing in his car!! well, he managed to see it :lol:

the whole band was inside!!!

finally, i don't remember what time it was, around 3.30 or so, while i was freezing, we saw 2girls walking to the bench... they stopped in front of us, looked at me and said "are u Emilie??" and then :shocked: i realised it was aubin and her mum!!! :lmao: thanks god they managed to find the studios!!! i was sooo worried, i couldnot call them or anything :sad: but well, now they were here, and they didnot miss anything, apart from the band entering the garage...

we talked for hours :yes: and well finally, at 6.30, the door opened.... and, guess which one it was??? :lol:

so?????? which one????? :hyper:

not telling you..... :lol:

:rolleyes:

BONO showed up at the door!!!!! :combust:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
i think 20minutes later, a truck went out of the factory... and beeped (BTW, this drove me crazy, heart attack every time!!! ) i looked at the driver and he made a sign... i thought he was waving at us (it happens all the time!!) so i waved back.. but then, i realised he was pointed at the back of his truck, as to tell us to look behind the truck... so towards the garage... when the truck passed, i saw adam's car waiting in front of the garage
OMG!!!:eek:
Adam was there!!!! :faint: :faint:
*beats and kicks all the post office workers* :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

( i don't have pics yet!! i have to upload them, i have just arrived!!)

so well, he was there, at the door... waiting for us... ( and not us waiting for him :lol: ) when the dorr opened, woow my heart stopped beating, that's funny, cos it is always like the first time :heart: i looked at aubin and her mum, and that was sooooo :cute: (i love this, i could pay for this, seeing fans meeting the band for the first time, it makes me :sad: )
i'd like to see my face too... my bf told me that when bono opened the door, he looked at me to see my reaction, and he told me that my eyes were shining and my face suddendly was lightened :love:

so well, bono was at the door and we were all 4 sitting on the bench, not moving... just as if nothing happened :lol:

so bono said something like "hi how r u?? " and we were still sitting :lol:
i stoop up and while they were all doing the same, bono walked to us... :lmao: poor guy, he thought we didnot care about him :reject:

so well, we were on the pavement, he was on the road... the first thing he said was something like "ooh sorry to have kept u waiting, but i am very busy... " and he kept saying that :hug: poor little guy, don't be sorry, u don't have to come out to meet us... he was sooo cute... he saw us waiting at 2pm when he arrived and he really seemed embarrased to be there only at half six!!!

well, he kissed aubin's mum's hand :love: and shook aubin's hand and he said "i have seen u before??" that was the first time she met him :lol: she was like " :ohmy: huh no "

well, i have some problems, cos i can't remember the order of what he said and did!!!! i have to ask to aubin, cos she wrote everything in her journal :applaud:

Hey Miss U2! you are too lucky! I'm surprised the band doesn't now you by name, you know they just drive into the garage or look out the window and say 'hey Emilie's here today!' lol

could I send you something to get signed next time you go to Dublin?

btw aside from seeing Adam in the car did he come out to talk?

but well, i don't want to say something wrong, so i will make this quick!!

aubin gave souly's letter (or maybe i gave my stuff first :scratch: ) well anyway, i gave swan's video tape, and i said :
"this is a video tape from a fan, she made a video clip of one ur song and wants u to watch it and these are some letters from fans (i put them all in a big enveloppe), i am a kind of mediator between u and fans from internet!! "

he took everything, he was very attentive... and then i can't remember if he hugged me now or after :scratch:

Adams_Girl97 said:
Hey Miss U2! you are too lucky! I'm surprised the band doesn't now you by name, you know they just drive into the garage or look out the window and say 'hey Emilie's here today!' lol

could I send you something to get signed next time you go to Dublin?

btw aside from seeing Adam in the car did he come out to talk?

they know me by name :lol: :lol: ( actually, that's not that funny :reject: )
of course u can send me something i will get it signed for u :hug:

and about adam... that's a surprise :hyper:

are you dragging the story out again?, there's still more to this story??? :hyper:

ok I sent you a message through my hotmail account so you would see it as michelle or sweetest_angel19, the message was in response to another post so I can't remember the subject line, if it's not there just tell me, I'll email you again :) thanks!

so well, i can't remember, maybe bono hugged me there...
anyway, then, he talked with aubin's mum, i think she will write about that herself...
then i talked about something, but i would prefer to keep it for me (aubin please, that's our secret allright?? :hug: ) i just can tell u that i am gonna create something very very good for ya all in dublin... i need their approval and their support... i am gonna ring paul mc guinness and i hope in a few months, i will be able to tell u more!!

so well, i talked about that to bono, and i didnot know how to start... and while i was talking, he took souly's letter and put it near my head, well, near my ears, and used it as a fan if u want...

so i stopped and said "whoot???!!! " and i had this face u have when ur yelling at ur kid :lol:
and he said, with his small voice:"nothing " exactly like a kid :lol: i swear!!! and he did this face, ooohh geez, u know a bit like on the ZOOTV concert, on Angle of harlem, when he is looking at the camera before "she's heart and soul" and a bit like when he is backstage, in front of the mirror, and he had this stupid smile...

well, there my heart stopped beating, cos for the first time, he reminded me of a young bono... of an expression he had in a video or a poster etc...

so well, when i finished talking, he said something and i don't know if it is not there that i hugged me :scratch:
he said that when we'll come back, he will make us listen to the new songs (well he said "cuts " )...

then we took piccies... a lot :drool: cos he was hot this day :yes:

i took the pics of aubin, her mum and my bf, and when my turn arrived, he said "COME ON MISS GALWAY!!!!" with this voice :censored: :shocked: :faint: :combust: :drool: :ohmy: :banghead: geez i can't recover, i am juming everywhere!!!! i hear him saying it again
he also did this thing... geez i don't know how to explain... but i can tell u that he was really in a good mood this day and really hot and really sexy and i think he needed ali :lol:

geez, COME ON MISS GALWAY, he said that soo many times, miss galway... come on!!! just imagine, with his sexy voice!!! whispering and.... gah i dunno!!!! :crazy:
and well, he took me... in a way that... aaaaahhhhhh :coocoo:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
geez, COME ON MISS GALWAY, he said that soo many times, miss galway... come on!!! just imagine, with his sexy voice!!! whispering and.... gah i dunno!!!! :crazy:
and well, he took me... in a way that... aaaaahhhhhh :coocoo:

:drool::drool:

miss-U2 said:
and he did this face, ooohh geez, u know a bit like on the ZOOTV concert, on Angle of harlem, when he is looking at the camera before "she's heart and soul"
:faint: :faint: :faint:
Are you trying to kill me???? :D

he said that when we'll come back, he will make us listen to the new songs (well he said "cuts " )...
Yay!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

For you, Emilie :D

PLEBA.jpg

he took me in his arms.... he put his both hands on my hips (i wonder if one of them didnot end up on my butt :confused: ) i remember that i looked at my bf and he was like :shifty:

so, well the way he took me and kept saying come on miss galway.... GAH :drool: he put his chill up, u know, while he was putting me against his chest :combust: and i could sense his hands, and his arms around me :faint:

geez, that's not my first time, but i dunno why, this time really shocked me :shocked:

thank u cat :applaud: i am proud to be ur ambassador :lol:

i swear that he really had this face when he was playing with the letter... and when he took me for the pic woooww :ohmy:

u know what??? i can't feel my knees :lol: just thinking about it and :crazy:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
he took me in his arms.... he put his both hands on my hips (i wonder if one of them didnot end up on my butt :confused: ) i remember that i looked at my bf and he was like :shifty:

so, well the way he took me and kept saying come on miss galway.... GAH :drool: he put his chill up, u know, while he was putting me against his chest :combust: and i could sense his hands, and his arms around me :faint:

geez, that's not my first time, but i dunno why, this time really shocked me :shocked:

GAH.

Your poor boyfriend, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom