1 video tape, 4 letters and 1 resume reached U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pics!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I love Edge's shirt! :yes:
About Bono's pic,If I were you I'd make a huuuuuge poster and put it at my wall; ;)
And what can I say about Bono's sexy look??? :combust: :combust: :drool:
One last comment:Adam looks so adorable. :cute: :cute:

Can someone send me the link?.........please?..........on this page?...........please?............:) :)

Quiggs said:

I think I'm dead! :faint: Lucky you!!!!

Are you going to go back to the studios any time soon? Since you seem to have all the luck meeting the band, would you mind giving them a letter for me?

Because I'll never make it to Dublin! I'm a poor college student! :)sad: :rant: :crazy: :banghead: :grumpy: )

I'm sooooo jealous!
Just kidding with you! :hug: :D

She is talking about Adam you know Mary and FYI he is MINE!!
just kidding!!!:hug:

Emilie you rock! :yes: Thank you so much for giving us the details.. if I can't be in ireland, at least I can live it through you!
Any more details you remember? Did B smell good?

Well Miss-U2 you're young~~ there's plenty of guys out there! Have fun honey, it obviously looks like you have no problem doing that! I mean, any time you can just buzz on down to see Bono, right?? So cheer up!!
ooohhhh, and buy the way, what did Bono smell like??
Gawd, I just love him....
:hug:

Hi Miss_U2. What do I need to do to see those pictures as well? I understand you need my email address, but how do I get this Snapfish thing? Please keep it simple; I'm technologically useless. Thanks!!!! My address is: phillips-hill@sympatico.ca
(I don't know how to make a link for you. Sorry.)

miss-U2 said:
he took me in his arms.... he put his both hands on my hips (i wonder if one of them didnot end up on my butt :confused: ) i remember that i looked at my bf and he was like :shifty:

so, well the way he took me and kept saying come on miss galway.... GAH :drool: he put his chill up, u know, while he was putting me against his chest :combust: and i could sense his hands, and his arms around me :faint:

geez, that's not my first time, but i dunno why, this time really shocked me :shocked:
:faint:

*dies*

*comes back to life to read the rest of the story*

It was worth coming back to life for! Your stories are great, and that picture of Bono is VERY nice!! :combust:

i already made posters with all my old pics with them!!! :lol:

bono smelt good, as always... like sugar you know... :drool:

devlin, i think u should manage to see the new pics with the link u already have... but no problem, i will send u one more time :wink:

and yes i want to break up with my bf for real :sad: but that's okay, i have my little bono, adam and edge not so far :hug: :hug:

oh i forgot to tell you, i went to a photo shop in temple bar, and the guy told me that before Xmas, bono went to the shop and buy a digital camera :cute: :cute: (he said he was very small :lol: that's the only thing who shocked him )
and he said he walked very often in temple bar :shocked:, and the rest of the band too, and lots of famous people living in dublin :hyper:

and he said he walked very often in temple bar , and the rest of the band too, and lots of famous people living in dublin

I've hear that as well Emilie he uses a few of the pubs in the back streets of Temple Bar. Sadly I dont know which ones as there are loads!!
Maybe one day one of us will bump into him, although he did promise us in November that next time he will come for a drink with us!!
I am going to hold him to that one definately!!:wink:

miss-U2 said:
U2_girlie, if u want the pics, jsut give me ur email address...

hey, naya, tu es fran?aise??? :hyper:
**dances happily**

thank you so much Miss-U2!! :) Will start on it this week. :)
I got your email now...

lol about the photo shop guy...It surprised him how little he was!! LOL awww...cute Bman :D

mine is: when_the_stars_go_blue_02@yahoo.com

can't wait to see your pics!

well, i know in which pubs he goes quite often, cos when i was in his car one year ago, we talked about that... but i told him i will keep what he said for me :reject:

i am sure he will keep his promise bono's tart :wink:

i sent u the pics U2_girlie :up:

I saw many famous people walking in Temple Bar...I know where his favourite Italian Restaurant is which is in one of the small streets in Temple Bar...it's really small and really quiet

OH MY GOOD GOD!!!

Emilie!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are AMAZING!!! Fantstic story yet again!!!

I seriously have to get over there...will u be there the beginning of April? I think I'm gonna try come to Dublin sometime over the Easter Hols...

THANK U SOOOOOO MUCH for the pics and story!!

:hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom