1 URGENT & 3 Important prayers needed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:sigh:

I actually forgot to post the 2 prayer requests Sat night or SUnday.
In the meantime 2 additional situations came up.

MOST URGENT
A cousin of mine just died about 24 hrs ago, but we [my sis & I] just found out.
NO ONE TOLD us that he had been really having some problems- let alone being IN the hopital for the past month.:mad:

My Uncle George {and a favorite Uncle} & my Aunt Helene are not well, and I don't know how this will effect them.
ALSO VERY CONCERNED how my MOM is going to take this..........

..........I'd say my cousin [also George] was one of her favorites.
He kept visiting her off & on all these years. sent her cards etc.

My mom's a pretty tough cookie.....she's survived a host of physical problems & operations from the time I wa s5 yrs on.....
her mind's still basically sharp. We still have alot of lovely times when I visit.

But, hey, it's not impossible she could suffer some physical shock trauma.
She has actually fallen TWICE right around Thanksgiving Day 2003 & 2004. NOT LAST year. I began to wonder whether it was a psychological thing ,
I was SO releived when it didn't happen last year - we took EXTRA care to be around, be in touch that week.
And now THIs.

My Sis will be telling her sometime tomorrow {face 2 face}, i don't know Morning/afternoon or evening. I was planning to visit her Tues or Weds anyway.

SHe'll probably BE alright. But an ounce of Prayer Prevention is worth a pound or Ton of cure.
-----------------------------------------------------
posting this and adding the rest
----------------------------------------------------

WHen I told one of MY dearest & longest time friends about this tonight [she loves my mom] for her prayers......got into a convo which ended up her intimating thast she [Marlene} and he [Miro] had more health problems than she has ? lately let on.:huh:

the typical Q & A transpired.........

D> WHY haven't you TOLD meeee?!??
M> You have your OWN problems.
D> WHAT are friends FOR?!? You can cry on my shoulde...etcr

:uhoh: of course I will be Absolutely Horrified if something Very Awful is wrong for Either of them [she found him later in her life}
course, then I'LL come here :sad: .

these 2 were the shocking additions....

....here were the 2 original requests..............

My sis's friend James of 15 yrs may have some bad medical problems. I don't know of they are the same ones he had a yr or so ago.............she doesn''t know yet.

Plus hwer friend Liza [i don't think it;s spelled that way}.
SOme one close to her just reccently died {older relative}, a person in her office this past week dropped dead of a Brain Anuerhysim , and this is the first Year anniversary of L's Mom's death right around now.TOO much death around this poor woman right , splease send her some stregnth as well.

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
I'm not the praying type, but I can offer these hug: hug: hug: hug: hug:

my condolences to your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

WHAT are YOU doing up so late Lila........:shame: :giggle:
there's no show tonight, right?
i thot you are closer to the East Coast vs the West coast? :winK:

thank you {{HUGS}}}
Hugs are deeply helpful.................

WHen I say "prayers" I mean a shorthand including traditional prayers and any good thots/wishes/vibes along the way.
I am a very ecumenical person. :D

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
I'm always a night owl :hug:

AH..................... :)

I'm like that some times... what am I saying?!! alot of times <G>

trying to change my going to sleep TOO Late Too often.....between 1:30AM ish to 3:AM ish.

an urgent situation like this .it's caslled for AND some special FUN & Interrsting {late night radio talk special guest/w subject matter} nights.

But i've gotten back into doing it TOO often.

I'm aiming for a 12:30 - 1AMish under the covers [UNfortunately NOTwith the B man :madspit: ] routine with the divergences on occasion.

Have you stayed up for ANY of the Streaming [if been so] for the shows?

:wink:

UGH TOO MAny typos..........not at my regualr seat at cafe.this is too far away enough for my eyes not to catch the mistakes as quickly! will correct.

Last edited:
I hope all turns out well Dazz:hug: You will be in my prayers tonight.

Last edited:
THANK YOU ALL :heart:

UPDATE

my sis told my mom last night.........
now the last time my mom saw him - was also the last time I saw him....b/c I came down to the hospital ER where she had been sent because of a dislocated shoulder. I arrived before she did.
He worked there as a fire marshal, he came around to make sure she was being taken care of properly -just a git sfter she got there.

So she says to my sis " you mean I'm never going to see him again?!?" [OUCH]
Later she says to my sis "What do I have to look forward to?" [BIGGER OUCH]

I go there later tonight...........She seemed/ looked better.

I talked to my Uncle [my Aunt was sleeping] this past
I think it was all the outpouring they were getting, people stopping in to see them, and express their condolences, and their friendships with my cousin.

That was VERY nice to hear.

More tomorrow.

thanks again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom