1, 2, 3, 14!!!! Yeeeyy!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
I'M ECSTATIC!!! Just got U2 tickets via Internet for March 1st yey!!!! WEE HAAA!!!! :applaud: :dancing: :applaud: Not GA but seats (not the best though) because GA may be quite insecure/wild here :lol: But oh well.. it's gonna be my first U2 gig!! Whatever's GREAT!! :combust: :combust:

Girlies I wanted to celebrate with ya' all so please post your favourite pics of the guys having fun/being happy!! Smiles welcome!! :D YEEEE!!!!

:hyper: that's great!

sillybonoNYC.jpg

abbandbear.jpg

edgepop.jpg

Congrats Vicks!!!

Love that first pic, LOL!! Bono looks absolutely mental. :lol:

wenda said:
Congrats Vicks!!!

Love that first pic, LOL!! Bono looks absolutely mental. :lol:

I love mental Bono:drool: :drool:

:lmao:

CONGRAT Vicks!!! your going to have a fantastic time!!!!:hyper:

Hey! Hello girl!!! I'm Argentinean too!!!
And... I've got my tickets too!!!!
Yeahhhhhh!!!!

A little spanish for you...

Marzo va a ser espectacular!!! jajajja!!! Yo no puedo creer que tenga las entradas en mis manos... realmente es un regalo de Navidad... inolvidable!!!!

^ YEAYY DEFINITELY (yo las tengo que ir a buscar a Ticketek.. pero falta poco!! Jajaja, el servicio por correo es carisimoooo :ohmy: SOY FELIZZZ!! :wink: )

Girliesss thanks so much!!! I'm really happy but a bit disappointed cos I won't be going to GA, but it will be nuts!! I talked to one person today, he's gonna queue for 4 days!! :ohmy: Definitely I'm not going to be able to do that... even if I wanted :lol:

Love you so much, the pics are great :drool: !!! And hey SimplyConfused, hope you can go to a U2 gig as soon as possible :hug: :)

Guguza said:
Hey! Hello girl!!! I'm Argentinean too!!!
And... I've got my tickets too!!!!
Yeahhhhhh!!!!

A little spanish for you...

Marzo va a ser espectacular!!! jajajja!!! Yo no puedo creer que tenga las entradas en mis manos... realmente es un regalo de Navidad... inolvidable!!!!

Hey which tickets did you get? :)

VicksSs said:

Hey which tickets did you get? :)

Para campo... porque de las plateas se ve muy lejos me parece... River es muy grande!
Ademas... quiero estar en el corralito!!! jajajaj!!!
... y vos?

Last edited:
heh congrats! I *sob* have never seen them.. and theres no chance I'd be able to see them soon.... :(
anyways, Happy Bono it is :D
*don't you just want to raaaawwwrrr with him?*
bonoroar2707oslo7uu.jpg

bonovertigomineapolis23094qy.jpg

bonorawringhawt148lisbon5gi.jpg

^ wow yeah I do!!! :D :drool: :drool:

I hope you get to see them eventually!! :hug: Thanks for posting :drool: :drool: :wink:

:applaud: I'm so excited for you guys in Argentina, Mexico, Australia, etc. Congrats to all who got tickets - you're going to have the time of your life! :rockon:

Thaaaaaaaaaanks!! I can feel it's gonna be important... I can't wait!! First time in my life I'm looking foward to March :lol:

:rockon: GO U2!!! :wink:

Guguza said:

Para campo... porque de las plateas se ve muy lejos me parece... River es muy grande!
Ademas... quiero estar en el corralito!!! jajajaj!!!
... y vos?

Paltea Alta... I was afraid i'll be stomped :lol: And I know I won't be able to camp outside the stage :( Hope you get as close as possible!!! :D

JCOSTER said:
Let Loose and have an the time of your life!:dance: :dance:

Hey thanks!! I still can't believe it... I think I won't believe it until the show is over :lmao:

BluRmGrl said:
:applaud: I'm so excited for you guys in Argentina, Mexico, Australia, etc. Congrats to all who got tickets - you're going to have the time of your life! :rockon:

I'm so happy for all of you, and also a little bit envious that you will get to see them and I won't! As my sister swandiver told our other sister before the May 9 show in Chicago, "When you come out of the show, you will feel like you are walking six inches above the pavement and that there are sparks flying from your fingertips." It's true! :love:

:cute: beautiful pic!! :D

MsPurrl said:

I'm so happy for all of you, and also a little bit envious that you will get to see them and I won't! As my sister swandiver told our other sister before the May 9 show in Chicago, "When you come out of the show, you will feel like you are walking six inches above the pavement and that there are sparks flying from your fingertips." It's true! :love:

Hey, that sounds awesome!! Wow, I think I won't be needing Heaven after all... "Heaven On Earth..." :whistle: :hyper:

I hope you can see them later on!! I'm sure you will, you know they love the States!! :)

Back
Top Bottom