06-07-01: Copenhagen Elevation tour Bono pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
06-07-01: Copenhagen Elevation tour shirtless Bono pictures

vivalapopedge brought me on the idea.... I have these pictures... I wonder if there are more, and if there is a video of the event... (bono tearing his shirt off his body... :drool: and whatever greatness came after that :drool: )
if anybody got more/other pictures than these, please post them ^^
bonocopenhagen06074db.jpg

bonosexytouchingheart06072001k.jpg

bonosexywaterbottle0607kopenha.jpg

bonosexycopenhagen3sl.jpg

bonosexykopenhagen060720013bz.jpg

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
vivalapopedge brought me on the idea.... I have these pictures... I wonder if there are more, and if there is a video of the event... (bono tearing his shirt off his body... :drool: and whatever greatness came after that :drool: )
if anybody got more/other pictures than these, please post them

:yes: There is a video of this concert... but I've only got a VHS copy - sorry! :(

There are also more pic from this concert available, but I think you've posted all the pics of Bono - the rest is of Edge and shirt-less Adam (they're not bad btw! :wink: )

Should I go look for them? :) I had them once, but it's been ages since I've had a look at them... dunno if I can remember where they are! :huh:

Re: Re: 06-07-01: Copenhagen Elevation tour Bono pictures

Merc said:

:yes: There is a video of this concert... but I've only got a VHS copy - sorry! :(

There are also more pic from this concert available, but I think you've posted all the pics of Bono - the rest is of Edge and shirt-less Adam (they're not bad btw! :wink: )

Should I go look for them? :) I had them once, but it's been ages since I've had a look at them... dunno if I can remember where they are! :huh:
I've seen one or two of Adam I think... but I think the adam girls would apreciate it ^^
I wish I would have been there!

since you have seen it.. can you tell me what did happen when he did the shirt thingy? what did he say? that kinda stuff... XD I've only heard he ripped it off because it was about 40 degrees celcius there..

Re: Re: Re: 06-07-01: Copenhagen Elevation tour Bono pictures

Galeongirl said:
since you have seen it.. can you tell me what did happen when he did the shirt thingy? what did he say? that kinda stuff... XD I've only heard he ripped it off because it was about 40 degrees celcius there..

It's been a very long time since I seen the video, but as far as I remember, he rip his shirt of in the middle of a song (can't remember which song), without saying anything...

It was over 40C in there - on stage it must have been close to 50C or perhaps even more... they venue they played back then is all black on the outside and window-less with no aircondition...

And just to clarify, before anyone starts asking - No, I wasn't at the concerts!

The following pic are a mix from both Elevation concerts in Copenhagen (July 6 and 7 2001) - first Bono with clothes:

ee.jpg

ff.jpg

And last but not least - a few shirt-less Bono pics that GG didn't post:

ii.jpg

gg.jpg

hh.jpg

200120-20U220Elevation20Tour2F2nd20.jpg

jujuvox2002 said:
ok pleople...anybody?some video?please I´ve been looking for it and I found ... NOTHING....:sad: ...

As I said in the beginning of this thread - I only know of a VHS-video of this concert, nothing digital! I'm sorry!

I just can't get over these pics!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I can't stop thinking about them either..:ohmy: :huh:

I need help.............somebody.........save me!:help:

*THUD* :faint:

:reject:
I'm sorry to torture you all with these..
Merc, I had those pics, but because of the sad quality I didn't post them :D thanks for the Adam and Edge pics tho! (why the @(*&#@ did Edge not take his shirt off>< )
I wish there was a way to get a vid of this.... I think I am even willing to pay for that :drool:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I am :bump: this thread cuz its so DROOLWORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

well, at the suggestion of nurse chrissy I posted a request for the vid in one of those parts of the forum... I'll let you know if I get any reply of it... guh I hope so!
but in the meantime, did anybody find more pictures of it? I mean, there have got to be more right?

Back
Top Bottom