"Unbroken Spirit" 2005-07-15 2 DVD Set *US tree thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey all -

After reading the last posts on this thread, I must clarify that if someone send me a copy to Brazil, I will definately pay for blanks and postage. I am not looking for just a freebie. I might have not been so clear on that.

But if no one does, I will not feel you just ignored me. Really. :wink:

u2//gr8bootlegs said:

Nobody has any moral obligation to give you free bootlegs.Dont just request free stuff all the time-why not email a few people and ask for a few b&ps.This thread was started from neutrals kindness.'Somethings up' cause you didnt get a free cd/dvd.Dont look for handouts your whole life.

Tip:
People often offer stuff up in the 'All i want is u2' section.
\

What the heck are you talking about ...DON'T LOOK FOR HANDOUTS MY WHOLE LIFE,WHAT?!YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY WHOLE LIFE.IF I WENT AROUND BUYING BOOTLEGS FROM EBAY OR WHEREVER,THEN YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT,TOO.
And that "handout"comment was proof you didn't read my thread,because you would know I was offering a Tori Amos show as a trade,so how is that a"handout"?

Chrisedge said:
Simma down now...all of ya.

Here:
1. Catwoman (no burner)
2. onebloodonelife (burner)
3. (burner)
4. (burner)
5. (no burner)

Keep in mind, I don't have this yet, and anyone should be in the US for me to do this...

Chrisedge I'd like to get in on this. I have a burner and would happily pass some one once I had it.

PatrickM if I get a copy I would be more then happy to make one and send one to you for free. We need to share the love with the South American fans. :D

brazils@earthlink.net

Thanks a lot for your generosity, Russty Cat. This may seem a day full of very good news: first this, and then the possibility they might come down here indeed in next spring.

My email is patrick_moraes2000@yahoo.com.br , just in case.

I wonder why you chose this 'brazils' email... :scratch:

Here:
1. Catwoman (no burner)
2. onebloodonelife (burner)
3. Russty Cat (burner)
4. (burner)
5. (no burner)

Keep in mind, I don't have this yet, and anyone should be in the US for me to do this...

catwoman said:

\

What the heck are you talking about ...DON'T LOOK FOR HANDOUTS MY WHOLE LIFE,WHAT?!YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY WHOLE LIFE.IF I WENT AROUND BUYING BOOTLEGS FROM EBAY OR WHEREVER,THEN YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT,TOO.
And that "handout"comment was proof you didn't read my thread,because you would know I was offering a Tori Amos show as a trade,so how is that a"handout"?

Ya i didnt read your thread because i wouldnt give something to someone as ignorant as you.

and i didnt see you offering up anything to get a copy of this 2disc dvd amsterdam set...ya cause you were looking for a handout...have a bit of respect for the people giving these dvds out...they are going out of their way to give out free dvds and all they get is stupid comments from you complaining why nobody will send you stuff....With an attitude like yours you are never going to get anything...muppet!!!

neutral said:
You haven't? :crazy: ugh, it should have arrived days ago. I'll email you....

sorry to be a bother neutral, but I haven't gotten my copy yet either. :der:

I apologize if I come off as rude or if I waited too long, but I just figured the mail carrier was a bit delayed or something (my mailman is a bit strange like that. he gives us the wrong mail very often). :huh:

hope to hear from you soon :)

got my copy from kelly. thanks :wave:

i know this is for US but didn't really want to start a new thread, so yeah i'm doing 5 copies for anyone in europe.

1. burner
2. burner
3. burner
4. no burner
5. no burner

I mailed everyone's dvd's today :wave: Sorry I haven't sent them sooner, I've had a cold for 2 weeks, but I finally got over it.

Got my DVDs today (thanks, Neutral!). Here we go!

1. MandyMarie (burner)
2. (burner)
3. Westport (no burner)
4. guy whose email I have, but can't remember his screen name (no burner)
5. (no burner)

I've got two open spots ... who wants 'em?

MandyMarie, shoot me an email with your address. alicia (dot) k (at) comcast (dot) net.

:)

corianderstem said:
Got my DVDs today (thanks, Neutral!). Here we go!

1. MandyMarie (burner)
2. Hawkmoon(burner)
3. Westport (no burner)
5. (no burner)

I've got two open spots ... who wants 'em?

MandyMarie, shoot me an email with your address. alicia (dot) k (at) comcast (dot) net.

:)

Hawkmoon, I've got you down. Anyone else?

1. MandyMarie (burner)
2. Hawkmoon(burner)
3. Westport (no burner)
5. Angry Peach

Groovy! I'm all full. :)

Angry Peach, shoot me an email with your address at alicia (dot) k (at) comcast (dot) net.

If anyone else is willing to pickup an extra, I'd also love this.

I too have a burner so can pass the love on as well.

Bingo

I can also burn for a few if anyone is so inclined to pick me up for this one. At your convenience, let me know, sportsfan747 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks

I got my copy today from corianderstem (thank you so much) and I am willing to pass on a few copies if anyone in the US still wants one.

Bingo and sportsfan747- did you get copies yet? I'll check back or email me: skrb123@hotmail.com

Okay sportsfan747 I've got you covered. I'm still willing to do a few more if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom