U2 Vertigo B&P Offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2IrishOne

The Fly
Hey guys, so for some reason I have gotten inspired to actually start posting messages, and not just be the reader I have always been. Well I truly feel like I enjoy this community of people, and I know of all the years I have been a U2 fan, and of all the different tours I have seen and of all the people I have met, U2 fans are definitely the best and most down to earth people! So with that said. I feel fortunate to have been able to get different shows from this tour so easily, and would like to give back. I remember there was a day when I didn't have DSL (elevation tour) and I was trading like crazy. Well I know there are a lot of new fans who have nothing to trade. So I would like to offer up a B&P (Blanks & Postage) to the first 10 people who message me. You can email Brian_Robert@renata60.com. I am offering this up for the Vertigo Tour right now. I have the first 4 shows as of now. I am going to try and offer up one different B&P offer a week for other shows from previous years, to help build the community! So if your down, feel free to message me, and lets spread away.

Cheers Guys,
Bri Rob

You've got mail :)

Edit: or maybe not...please email me at rbaeler@comcast.net I will try mailing you again though...b&p or trade is good for me.

Last edited:
JasonBourne - no sign of LA yet, I have the first 4 only. I'll post another offer when the LA shows surface.

Cheers

**I have about 5 spots left on the B&P offer!***

Thanks guys - The B&P offer is now closed. I have either contacted everyone, or will be in contact with everyone who has messaged me privately, or on here. I decided to help out a bit more, and am now doing about 20 B&P's so if you havent heard from me as of yet. I'll get to you! Just been super busy with everyone. Good news is. I now am up to date with all shows except LA 1 - So those can now be included in the offer. And to those of you who didn't get in. I"ll be doing another one in a few weeks when all these are done!

Cheers
Brian

Brand new to trading with no boots as of yet. Can you please sign me up for whatever is available when you list? I would very much appreciate it. My email is mandymarie96@ aol.com

Thanks!

u2rulesmyworld said:
Those of you with CD burners should REALLY read up on Torrents/FLAC/SHN and get into downloading the shows.

There is a great tutorial here:
http://www.u2preservation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349

Who cares how people trade as long as its lossless. If people wanted to download they would be in the download forum. This is the TRADE forum. Honestly, what was the point of your post? Do you think people on this board are not aware of the download option? There is an entire forum dedicated to it. For people on dial up it takes a long time to download lossless copies, so people prefer to do CDR trades or a B and P. Its that simple.

Back
Top Bottom