U2 3/28/05 San Diego 4cam mix - Available for trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2rulesmyworld

Refugee
U2
March 28th 2005
San Diego Sports Arena - ipayone center
San Diego CA

An Official www.u2preservation.com release
In Conjunction with the U2 Vert Video Project
and Silver Stallion DVD Productions

Filmers:
Top right: RJPass - Sony TRV340 20x
Lower right: JAM - Sony PC1000 10x
Middle: u2rulesmyworld - Sony HC21 20x
Floor: V8 - Olympus C-770 digital camera 10x
Audio: chrisedge - Sound Professional AT933 Hyper Cardioids
DVD Editing: guitarbill, Silver Stallion Productions

This DVD is the first in a Set of DVD's from U2's Vertigo tour. These DVD's will be groundbreaking for their craftsmanship and attention to detail. This is only the 1st and defineately not the best that will come out of the U2 Vert Video Project.

I would like to thank all involved in this project, some may not like our methods but no one will be able to argue with our results.

This DVD got its start as a private free torrent, it should be made available to all who wish to possess a copy, however please do not torrent this show on a public torrenting site until AFTER 5/22/05.

NO ONE has permission to reauthor or alter this DVD in any way for any reason, this is the final edit of this show and the official release. Please respect the filmers and authors wishs that this show ONLY be circulated in this form. this video should not be converts to VCD, VHS, Mpeg or any other format, it is only to be shared in DVD and DV formats to preserve the quality.

ENJOY!

01. City of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Cry - The Electric Co
04. An Cat Dubh
05. Into the Heart
06. Beautiful Day
07. New Year's Day
08. Miracle Drug
09. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet the Blue Sky / Hands That Built America
13. Running to Stand Still
14. Zoo Station
15. The Fly
16. Elevation
17. Pride
18. Where the Streets Have No Name
19. One
20. All Because Of You
21. Yahweh
22. 40

Please post here if you wish to trade for this, people who have received this DVD will be made aware of this thread so they can contact people interested in trading. Please do not contact me directly for this DVD, I am currently not trading.

NO B&P's, internet freebies or torrenting of this DVD is allowed until AFTER 5/22/05

Oh and please dont put this on Ebay, cuz i just get blamed the second it shows up there. Hell I get blamed BEFORE it is on there too.....

PLEASE direct any complaints, derogatory comments, ridiculous questions or mean spiritedness to ihateu2rulesmyworld@yahoo.com.....thanks

Last edited:
"NO B&P's, internet freebies or torrenting of this DVD is allowed until AFTER 5/22/05"

So if I read this right I can only acquire this at the moment if I have something of interest to any one of the people you've delegated to trade it?

I only have but half a dozen U2 DVDs which I guess most traders will already have :|

A_J_Hazell at hotmail dot com

I saw that coming a mile off! :D

I guess I'll just have to pull my finger out and finish the 8 Zoo TV DVDs I'm working on!! :wink:

I have this as well, looking to trade for any Vertigo recordings not torrented publicly, any Vertigo dvd's from Anaheim, LA, Phoenix, or Denver, or the following older shows:

1987-08-01 Edinburgh (2DVD version)
1987-09-18 Boston "Baby Hang On"
1992-08-13 East Rutherford "Achtung Ya Rain Clouds"
1997-06-01 East Rutherford "Lost in New Jersey"

The audio in lossless quality of course.

If you have any of these & would like to trade email me:

rbaeler@comcast.net

I also have this.

If anyone wants to trade, please visit my homepage

you can find it by using my username and put .dk behind

Best wishes

Steen

I would be interested in receiving this DVD from anyone in the UK that has it. I have the following DVD's to trade -

San Francisco May 15th 1981 (Boy tour)
Loreley, germany Aug 20th 1983 (war tour)
Dortmund, Nov 1984 (U Fire tour)
L.A., Nov 18th 1987 (J Tree tour)
Washington, Aug 16th 1992 (Zootv)
Santiago Feb 11th 1998 (popmart)
Irving Plaza Dec 5th 2000 (ATYCLB promo tour)
Las Vegas Nov 18th 2001 (Elevation)
San Diego March 28th 2005 (Vertigo)
San Diego March 30th 2005 (Vertigo)

boozyuzi@dsl.pipex.com

I've forgotten it.... I would like to film Lisbon 14th August, anybody going there??...anybody would like to film it from a different angle??:wink:

u2rulesmyworld, any advice??

Thank you and greets!!

enajh2 said:
"NO B&P's, internet freebies or torrenting of this DVD is allowed until AFTER 5/22/05"

So if I read this right I can only acquire this at the moment if I have something of interest to any one of the people you've delegated to trade it?

I only have but half a dozen U2 DVDs which I guess most traders will already have :|

A_J_Hazell at hotmail dot com

I agree with u2rules on this, a month isn't a long time to wait.

I have the San Diego Night 1 (4-cam mix) DVD as well. Please e-mail me or post your trading list if interested and I'll get back to you. I'm more interested in JT or ZTV era DVD's than anything else. (I'd love a copy of the ENTIRE ZooTV Sydney show w/ Trying to Throw Your Arms Around The World and Confessionals).

I have no problems trading internationally (I'm in the U.S.)

Thanks,

James
jimbohoward69@netzero.net

FYI, this "audience" DVD is the closest thing to a professional release I've seen. The transitions and fade in's/out's to the next camera angle are superb! Kudos to vertvideo! I can't wait the next release!

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image10.jpg

jexp said:
hey jimbo, i have a copy of the original pay per view of syndey
ihaveabluejeep@hotmail.com

Chris Edge is doing this right now with perhaps the best known source that exists, I think it's a master SVHS or something like that. I'd check with him to see what he has first.

I have it too and it's the best DVD I never seen. Even better than official DVDs...

I'm looking for "Rattle and Hum Rough Cut". See infos there :

www[dot]achtungbootlegs[dot]com/index.php?nav=250&bootId=304

Mail me if you have it : zigune [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you

zigune said:

I'm looking for "Rattle and Hum Rough Cut". See infos there :

www[dot]achtungbootlegs[dot]com/index.php?nav=250&bootId=304

Mail me if you have it : zigune [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you

Yeah I have it, but I also have the 4cam mix too. Oh well.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom