U2 3/28/05 San Diego 4cam mix - Available for trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love a copy of this DVD I know they have it up on Dime A Dozen but I would rather get it the right way. Anyone willing to Trade or B & P with me for this DVD please contact me off list or on list I would love this one Thanks CRS

Nun_Yo_Business_1@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I was one of the people who responded to be put on the list for after the 22nd. I am also still willing to get it through the proper channels.

Is your list, U2rulesmyworld, still being kept? Please contact me at oneplustwins@gmail.com.

Thanks for all your hard work!! It is appreciated!!

Please could somebody be kind enough to trade this with me.

I will offer any three of my concerts for this, as i dont want to really go searching for it on e-bay.

Thanks

Indy959@Yahoo.co.uk - my address if anyone can help!!!!!!

I am not maintaining a list of people who want a B&P, the proper way and most likely way to get a B&P or freebie of this show is to:

1. Download it via torrent if you have high speed

2. monitor www.dimedozen.org, u2torrent.com and wwwthetradersden.org and post a request in the torrent for this show asking that someone send you a copy.

All restrictions have been lifted on this show, it can now be shared/torrented/B&P'd/freebied/sold/used as a frisbee.......do what you would like...ok well maybe besides sell it.....

Hi,

I'm new here. Would somebody please make a copy of this show for me and bring it over to my house? On your way over could you also pick up a new DVD player and TV. I'm not fussy but would prefer a LCD 40" screen. Don't forget the surround sound package too!

Thanks . . . sounds like this'll be a great group!

;)

Could anybody see it the 4 cams mix on u2torrent.com; dimeadozen died :|

Back
Top Bottom