U2 3/28/05 San Diego 4cam mix - Available for trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anybody has this and want to trade, please check out my list at home.no/mofo2/bootlegs.txt - unfortunately I don't have a DVD-burner so I cannot copy DVDs :(

Sounds like the people who have the 4-cam mix have almost everything else too. But if anyone is interested in any of these and would like to trade, e-mail me at damonmarx@gmail.com

04-11-1981: Berlin
05-15-1981: San Francisco
08-20-1983: Loreley, St. Goarshausen, Germany (PAL)
11-21-1984: Dortmund
11-18-1987: Los Angeles
03-09-1992: New York
03-21-1992: Chicago
04-09-1992: Houston
06-11-1992: Stockholm
08-16-1992: Washington DC
12-03-1997: Mexico City
03-21-1998: Johannesburg (PAL)
12-05-2000: New York, NY, Irving Plaza
05-12-2001: Chicago
10-10-2001: South Bend
11-05-2001: Austin
11-18-2001: Las Vegas
11-22-2004: Brooklyn Bridge
Rattle and Hum Outtakes (4 discs)
The Early Days 1978-1982 (PAL)

U2inBigD said:
Sounds like the people who have the 4-cam mix have almost everything else too. But if anyone is interested in any of these and would like to trade, e-mail me at damonmarx@gmail.com

05-12-2001: Chicago

Do you know the lineage on this show?
Thanks
-Tim

I am interested in this a lot, but have nothing to trade.

If someone will Burn this and post it to me in the UK, I will burn and post it to 3 others (2 in the UK, &1 worldwide) and will ask those three people to offer something similar.

lets start a tree!!

markpeterborough at hotmail dot co dot uk

i would just like to say i have been encouraged by the positive and respectful way in which people have been handling themselves and the sharing of this show. in the past weeks there was ALOT of negativity all over the place and the way things have been handled the last few days has lifted my spirits and encouraged more sharing of the shows that were filmed.

on that note
if you go to www.u2torrents.com right now there is a torrent thread for video clips of both anaheim shows and later tonight i will be starting a torrent with more clips from 4/2 4/5 4/6 4/15 and maybe others

so keep your eyes peeled, 2nd torrent should be up by 10pm PST

As someone else said, a little patience goes a long way. No one "needs" a tape right now.

As far as the negativity, I agree. Lots of people with different points of view, some of it went over the edge. Anyways, none of us can change the past, so it's not worthwhile to dwell on it, we can only try to make the future better for everyone.

Even when people disagree, it can be done in a respectful way.

To all the people who have shared tapes, thanks.

I am a bit confused here. So, people here will start burning DVDs of this 3/28 Vertigo Tour live in San Diego 4 cam mix (*phew* long title) after 5/22 but not now, right?

Chino

Well put my name down

I don't wanna put me email addy tho

too many addys might just piss people off:wink:

I do have things to trade let me know if your interested

Actually I will put my addy coz how the hell are you gonna get me otherwise:huh:

danieljarvis@gmail.com

Last edited:
I'm interested in it too:drool: ...

I think I could have something good for trading in my list.

see h t t p ://home01.wxs.nl/~viss1982/Wilfred/

Thanks in advance :sexywink:,

Freddyteep.

ah, well. so much for the "respectful way in which people have been handling themselves and the sharing of this show."

Back
Top Bottom