Oslo 27/7 recorded. Anyone wants a trade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rat6464

Babyface
Hi!

I recorded the complete Oslo show on wednesday. I would like to trade for any of the missing 1st leg shows:

21.04 Denver (night 2)
10.05 Chicago (night 3)
22.05 Philadelphia (night 2)

Anyone who has these shows mail me at u2rat@hotmail.com. Anyone who doesn't, don't worry. The show will be torrented (if I can figure out how to do it) when I have traded for the shows above.

rat6464

I am so looking forward to this. Don't take to long please. Me and my buddy will be thrilled to relive the experience. How good is the recording? Good Audience?

Bummer, those are the 3 recordings I'm missing also :(

ArthDent said:
How good is the recording? Good Audience?

The recording sure is "good audience", maybe even "very good". As ever when standing in a dead center position on a large, flat with field with 40000 people around you, there's bound to be some clapping and talking. But I've heard lots worse...

I was standing a few metres behind the satellite speakers in the centre of the stadium, the sound was awesome there. I used a Sony MZ-N910 MD recorder with a Sony ECM-MS907 mic. I'm mastering the recording using a Soundblaster Audigy card and Cool Edit Pro. Covers will also be designed before release.

rat6464

Obviously, I'm looking forward to this. Sorry for not really bringing anything useful to the topic...

Actually the recorder was in my wallet, which again was in my backpack. I was hiding the mic behind the buckle of my belt, no need to stick it up where the sun don't ever shine...

Security only briefly looked into the backpack, so I could easily have carried a large bomb into the arena. Good thing I don't sympathize with Osama Bin Laden and his companions....

I only wish those record companies and their lawyers could wake up soon, and see that the artists only benefit from this kind of recordings.

Back
Top Bottom