OFFER: March 28th DVD, B&P, Canada only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PeterD

The Fly
Canadian mailing addresses: March 28th DVD for B&P

This is the single-angle show.

A menu has been added and the video is synched with Chrisedge's recording (Done by Si.)

This is the March 28th DVD that fcat sent out to some of us last week to seed to others.

To keep things simple (for me!), this offer is extended to 10 people with Canadian mailing address (fcat sent this DVD to a number of people so rest assured that people outside of Canada will also have the chance to get this.)

Respond to this message in this forum with your email address and I will get back to you.

Pete

**big thanks to fcat for getting this started.**

Last edited:
Is that underscore that you have in front of your email address supposed to be there?

I'm a little surprised by the lack of interest: I guess most people are holding out for the 4-cam mix.

THAT SHOW WAS CRAZY!!!!!

We had tickets, but they weren't together, we got there earlier and payed almost double cover for tickets together, but it was so worth it! Hope tonights show is as good! Thanks guy.

hinfguy@hotmail.com

At the end of this week (May 6th) I will start to get in contact with everyone who has requested a B&P.

Pete

Re: Canadian mailing addresses: March 28th DVD for B&P

PeterD said:
This is the single-angle show.

A menu has been added and the video is synched with Chrisedge's recording (Done by Si.)

This is the March 28th DVD that fcat sent out to some of us last week to seed to others.

To keep things simple (for me!), this offer is extended to 10 people with Canadian mailing address (fcat sent this DVD to a number of people so rest assured that people outside of Canada will also have the chance to get this.)

Respond to this message in this forum with your email address and I will get back to you.

Pete

**big thanks to fcat for getting this started.**

Re:March 28th DVD for B&P

Pete
I'm new at this type of messaging and messed up the first go around.

Please send info for the DVD to dobrzanski at hotmail dot com

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom