NYC MSG Oct 7th and 10th DVD Trades PLEASE!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nowbabay06

Babyface
Have the MSG NYC 7th and 10th on hi-quality DVD, and some early Vertigo shows from the tour, both nights in SanDeigo, and LA/Anahiem. I am only trading for current shows that I do not have on DVD!!! Im not sure whats out there now, so someone please email me if you want to trade shows. Sure would like to get Oct 8th MSG if someone has it. Email me here at nowbaby06@yahoo.com to set something up.
The ONLY audios I am MOST interested in are HIGH QUALITY (soundboard or near sbd)
Unforgettable Fire 84/85. I will consider audios from 1981 to 1993/94? Zoo Station Tour. Outside of that please only send me list of DVDs from THIS TOUR ONLY!! I have most everything else cirulating. So email me with list, who knows you may have something I need from the past but it would have to be pretty rare, so looking forward to hearing from other U2 fans, I also am a BIG fan of Memoribilia, especially vintage concert T-Shirts, unused tickets, tour books, posters etc, so these items are definately possible trade material and oh real vintage silver boots i.e. Swing Pig etc. Lets deal!!

- Big John

I was GA in the ellipse for 10/10 & I would LOVE a copy of the DVD. Will check my Zoo TV stuff. Not sure where it all is. I'll be emailing you...

nowbabay06 said:
Have the MSG NYC 7th and 10th on hi-quality DVD, and some early Vertigo shows from the tour, both nights in SanDeigo, and LA/Anahiem. I am only trading for current shows that I do not have on DVD!!! Im not sure whats out there now, so someone please email me if you want to trade shows. Sure would like to get Oct 8th MSG if someone has it. Email me here at nowbaby06@yahoo.com to set something up.
The ONLY audios I am MOST interested in are HIGH QUALITY (soundboard or near sbd)
Unforgettable Fire 84/85. I will consider audios from 1981 to 1993/94? Zoo Station Tour. Outside of that please only send me list of DVDs from THIS TOUR ONLY!! I have most everything else cirulating. So email me with list, who knows you may have something I need from the past but it would have to be pretty rare, so looking forward to hearing from other U2 fans, I also am a BIG fan of Memoribilia, especially vintage concert T-Shirts, unused tickets, tour books, posters etc, so these items are definately possible trade material and oh real vintage silver boots i.e. Swing Pig etc. Lets deal!!

- Big John

Did you tape these?

I was in the ellipse 10-7. I'd love that video. I have tons of pics back to 87 that I took. 87 ones are copies since I no longer have the negs. I can send a disk of a few hundred amazing Vertigo pics from Chicago, Philly, Meadowlands and Amazing pics of meeting the band. REALLY REALLY good ones of Bono from Chicago in May and Meadowlands in May and last week in NYC. Email me at eherncane@verizon.net and I can send a link where a preview of some of them are.

10-7 dvd is on ebay, screencaps look very nice...

Does anyone knows "nowbabay06" ?

I trade with him there's 1 month ago and still haven't receive these 2 DVD !

same for me...I traded with him but I've not received dvds yet...so be careful guys

not so bad...I only sent him some very very common audio recordings, I should have checked some more infos about his reliability

Last edited:
yes of course but don't got many
just got paris10/07 multicam dvd
got nirvna and other
ludvic59160.....@.....hotmail......com

lud said:
yes of course but don't got many
just got paris10/07 multicam dvd
got nirvna and other
ludvic59160.....@.....hotmail......com

email sent.

Please, please! Does anyone have the 10/10 show on DVD? It`s my first U2 show, it was great, so I`m just dying to get a DVD! What would you like to trade it for?

Back
Top Bottom