Looking to trade for rare stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one_cool_dude17

The Fly
Hey everybody,
I have the following shows that I'd like to trade for other rare material. I know a couple of these have already been mentioned by other members, but here they are anyway if anyone's interested:

1. Chicago 05-10-05 2CD - excellent audience
2. Philly 10-17 2 DVD - with Bruce
3. Pittsburgh 10-22 DVD

I am looking to trade these for other non-torrented and low-circulated material. E-mail me at one_cool_dude17 (at) juno (dot) com.

Thanks!

Hoarders suck, torrent that stuff for everybody to share and love and molest. No rare trades allowed.

:wink:

So its rare if you post it for open trade on a public board? :eyebrow: :laugh: :wink:

I think "rare" needs to be defined. These shows are definately making the rounds. I'm sure soon someone will go against the tapers wishes on 5-10 and post it on a torrent as well. :shrug:

Ok, rare, IMO, would mean anything that has not been torrented or widely circulated. I think that's a no-brainer. Perhaps I should've worded it differently. If someone chooses to post it on a torrent site, they will only be screwing themselves as far as tapers releasing their material in the future. But I'm not going to beat a dead horse. This has been discussed many times. If you want rare - or rather - "uncirculated and non-torrented" material - and don't have anything to trade, do as others have said. Go tape a show yourself. I just happen to have some stuff that others want. I've been collecting for a long time and as a result, I have some material that hasn't been widely circulated. You know, it seems there's not much anyone can say on this board without being attacked! I haven't even said much until this point, but come on! Some of you are ridiculous. I don't necessarely agree with the idea of tapers holding on to their shows for "uncirculated or non-torrented" trades only, but I respect their wishes because they have done the work and it's their recording. I might even consider trading some of these shows for some not-so-rare stuff that I haven't bothered to get yet, but to those of you who do nothing but complain, I know you'd just throw it on a torrent site out of spite for the tapers. I trade with those who share the same respect for tapers. Ok, here we go - let the arguments begin. :banghead:

one_cool_dude17 said:
Ok, rare, IMO, would mean anything that has not been torrented or widely circulated. I think that's a no-brainer. Perhaps I should've worded it differently. If someone chooses to post it on a torrent site, they will only be screwing themselves as far as tapers releasing their material in the future. But I'm not going to beat a dead horse. This has been discussed many times. If you want rare - or rather - "uncirculated and non-torrented" material - and don't have anything to trade, do as others have said. Go tape a show yourself. I just happen to have some stuff that others want. I've been collecting for a long time and as a result, I have some material that hasn't been widely circulated. You know, it seems there's not much anyone can say on this board without being attacked! I haven't even said much until this point, but come on! Some of you are ridiculous. I don't necessarely agree with the idea of tapers holding on to their shows for "uncirculated or non-torrented" trades only, but I respect their wishes because they have done the work and it's their recording. I might even consider trading some of these shows for some not-so-rare stuff that I haven't bothered to get yet, but to those of you who do nothing but complain, I know you'd just throw it on a torrent site out of spite for the tapers. I trade with those who share the same respect for tapers. Ok, here we go - let the arguments begin. :banghead:

Hey, I was joking with you. Thats what the laughing smilie with the wink was for in my post. I certainly wasnt attacking you? :huh: I'm not accusing you of possibly torrenting 5-10 against the tapers wishes either. I can just see its starting to get wide circulation and its probably only a matter of time. Thats all I was saying.

Hey sorry all. I guess it was a moment of frustration. I thought I was being accused of being a hoarder. Believe me, if I had the taper's consent, I would share it. I am more than willing to do b&ps of anything I have that hasn't been limited by the tapers. Again, I apologize if I was out of line. I don't want to start any more arguments. :silent: - :shame: on me

one_cool_dude17 said:
Hey sorry all. I guess it was a moment of frustration. I thought I was being accused of being a hoarder. Believe me, if I had the taper's consent, I would share it. I am more than willing to do b&ps of anything I have that hasn't been limited by the tapers. Again, I apologize if I was out of line. I don't want to start any more arguments. :silent: - :shame: on me

No problem :up: , sorry if I came off as confrontational in my post.

Back
Top Bottom