I have 2001 Elevation show in Minneapolis...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am downloading the 9-23 show right now but I will still trade/give you a copy of Minneapolis Elevation. I'd be happy to share it- it was a great show. (Remember Bono at the beginning of Mysterious Ways? Oh mama.)
Do you know anyone who has POP tour from Minneapolis at the Dome? I have been looking for that forever.

I don't know anyone who has the POP tour from Minneapolis...sorry, but do you want a list from me to trade for the Elevation show, or just do a B&P? My email's in my other post.

Here's my list:
1983 Red Rocks
2005 Anaheim 4/1
2005 L.A. 4/5 and 4/6
2005 Chicago 5/7 and 5/12

I know that it's not much, but I can't download, so I rely on nice people to B&P or if by chance they don't have a show that I do.

I think I read that 5/12 in Chicago was a killer show. Can you post the setlist again so I can be sure that's the one I am thinking of?
Here is the setlist for the Minneapolis Elevation- May 1, 2001. ( I didn't include snippets!)

Disc 1
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Until the End of the World
New Year's Day
Kite
New York
I will Follow
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
In a Little While
Desire
Stay(Faraway, So Close!)

Disc 2
Bad/40/Bad
Where the Streets Have No Name
Mysterious Ways
The Fly
NRA Thing
Bullet the Blue Sky
With or Without You
Pride
One
Walk On

Here's the setlist for 5/12, and yes, it is a killer show. The sound is almost studio like.

Vertigo
All Because of You
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
City of Blinding Lights
Original of the Species
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
Until the End of the World
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You
Yahweh
Bad/40

I forget which song Disc 1 ends with, if you really need to know, I can post it later.

Very cool...just email me with your address and I'll send you mine and we can set it all up.

They will be in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks again- from what I have listened to, the Chicago show you sent me is just great!
Enjoy your Minneapolis CD's- and don't forget to pay special attention to the beginning of Mysterious Ways- especially is you like Bono!

Great! I'm glad you enjoyed the Chicago show and I can't wait to get the Minneapolis show!

Back
Top Bottom